Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel)

EnergyGem

Tenderfoot
May 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,

New member here. : )

I've come across a fascinating book that talks about high level spiritual things from a scientific perspective. This book is intriguing as it talks about many similar things to what people in mystical states mention such as seeing into parallel dimensions and interacting with beings from other worlds etc.

This book is called Zhuan Falun and it is from the Buddha Law School of Cultivation however it is not Buddhism the religion or Daoism the religion, it's something more profound. It seems to me to be more of a spiritual science as many of the terms and concepts in the book are talked about in a scientific down to earth manner instead of flowery mystical prose which I found very refreshing.

Now here is where it gets interesting, this book talks about the following things:

Other Dimensions - Levels Of Dimensions spanning into the microcosm and also outwards into the macrocosm

The Soul - It talks about people having a Master soul and a subordinate soul which is hidden from you but is at a more advanced level then you, it states some people have more then one Subordinate soul and some are of not of the same sex as you i.e males having a female subordinate soul etc.

Microcosmic worlds - This concept was very far out but it talks about there being worlds within you, countless worlds. Similiar to our world with life , water, animals etc. An analogy is zooming an an atom within one of your cells and realizing at that level of magnification it is just like our solar system. Then zooming into a single particle in that world and finding out it too is a vast world, apparently the level it can go onwards like this is beyond imagination.

Supernatural Abilities - In the book they mention that everyone has them it is just that they have atrophied. It goes into depth about this topic. Some abilites that are mentioned are precognition, retrocognition and remote vision.

The 3rd Eye - Talks about how at the front part of our pineal gland there is a complete structure of an eye there. Modern science calls it a vestigial eye but in the cultivation world they say this eye just naturally exists like that and it can be activated allowing one to pierce through this dimension and see other dimensions. It talks about how there are many levels to this 3rd eye and it goes into great depth about it.

Thoughts - This part was amazing. It talks about how a human brain is just a processing plant. How the real you is actually your soul, it's like your whole body and brain is just a vehicle and that the true commands are issued by your master soul, but this master soul is very tiny and it can switch positions while inside you and it can also expand and shrink. It can move from your brain to your heart and to other parts of your body and it is 'he' who calls the shots. Your brain is just the factory which your master soul sends his cosmic commands to which then create the forms of expression and communication we use such as speech, gestures, etc.

These are just a few things that are covered but there are many many other things which blew my mind when I read it because of how it resonated with some of the mystical experiences people sometimes have, especially the multidimensional nature of reality and how all of them are hidden in our day to day perceptions of the world.

If this sounds interesting to anyone you can grab a copy of the book here:

http://en.falundafa.org/eng/pdf/ZFL2014.pdf

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,

New member here. : )

I've come across a fascinating book that talks about high level spiritual things from a scientific perspective. This book is intriguing as it talks about many similar things to what people in mystical states mention such as seeing into parallel dimensions and interacting with beings from other worlds etc.

This book is called Zhuan Falun and it is from the Buddha Law School of Cultivation however it is not Buddhism the religion or Daoism the religion, it's something more profound. It seems to me to be more of a spiritual science as many of the terms and concepts in the book are talked about in a scientific down to earth manner instead of flowery mystical prose which I found very refreshing.

Now here is where it gets interesting, this book talks about the following things:

Other Dimensions - Levels Of Dimensions spanning into the microcosm and also outwards into the macrocosm

The Soul - It talks about people having a Master soul and a subordinate soul which is hidden from you but is at a more advanced level then you, it states some people have more then one Subordinate soul and some are of not of the same sex as you i.e males having a female subordinate soul etc.

Microcosmic worlds - This concept was very far out but it talks about there being worlds within you, countless worlds. Similiar to our world with life , water, animals etc. An analogy is zooming an an atom within one of your cells and realizing at that level of magnification it is just like our solar system. Then zooming into a single particle in that world and finding out it too is a vast world, apparently the level it can go onwards like this is beyond imagination.

Supernatural Abilities - In the book they mention that everyone has them it is just that they have atrophied. It goes into depth about this topic. Some abilites that are mentioned are precognition, retrocognition and remote vision.

The 3rd Eye - Talks about how at the front part of our pineal gland there is a complete structure of an eye there. Modern science calls it a vestigial eye but in the cultivation world they say this eye just naturally exists like that and it can be activated allowing one to pierce through this dimension and see other dimensions. It talks about how there are many levels to this 3rd eye and it goes into great depth about it.

Thoughts - This part was amazing. It talks about how a human brain is just a processing plant. How the real you is actually your soul, it's like your whole body and brain is just a vehicle and that the true commands are issued by your master soul, but this master soul is very tiny and it can switch positions while inside you and it can also expand and shrink. It can move from your brain to your heart and to other parts of your body and it is 'he' who calls the shots. Your brain is just the factory which your master soul sends his cosmic commands to which then create the forms of expression and communication we use such as speech, gestures, etc.

These are just a few things that are covered but there are many many other things which blew my mind when I read it because of how it resonated with some of the mystical experiences people sometimes have, especially the multidimensional nature of reality and how all of them are hidden in our day to day perceptions of the world.

If this sounds interesting to anyone you can grab a copy of the book here:

http://en.falundafa.org/eng/pdf/ZFL2014.pdf
okie dokie, I'll bite..... :laughing7:

Welcome to t-net, first off..... :hello:

Other Dimensions: Yes, the Kabbalah and other texts have spoken of this.....

The Soul: Yeshua spoke of the "naphsha" in Aramaic terms, as well as Indian texts that expound on the seat of the soul...... (I'll tell you later of a near-death-experiencer, and what he faced after death, standing in front of and piercing through the veil).

Microcosmic worlds: Yeah, that's pretty deep mind thinking there, as above so below, as in the micro so as in the macro.....

Supernatural Abilities: Perhaps at one time, these were natural abilities, having been lost in evolution. If you connect on certain shared wavelengths, info can be carried over.....

The 3rd Eye: The center for which no fault is found...... but has yet to awaken to it's true power(s). Also a tool for transport..... As Edgar Cayce noted, it is the 1st chakra, where as the kundalini energy winds up the spine, hits the crown, then proceeds up over and around, to the third eye. Kinda makes sense, and he didn't care what others said, he noted, he was shown a truth.

Thoughts: Again, Edgar Cayce, "Thoughts are things". Everything that has come into existence, here on earth (not of nature, but man-made) was simply no more than a thought, in someones' mind. Whose to say the solar systems, planets, and all of nature, was not simply a thought, in some intelligent consciousness, out there, somewhere, everywhere.....

This part was amazing. It talks about how a human brain is just a processing plant. How the real you is actually your soul, it's like your whole body and brain is just a vehicle and that the true commands are issued by your master soul, but this master soul is very tiny and it can switch positions while inside you and it can also expand and shrink. It can move from your brain to your heart and to other parts of your body and it is 'he' who calls the shots. Your brain is just the factory which your master soul sends his cosmic commands to which then create the forms of expression and communication we use such as speech, gestures, etc.
That actually goes back to The Soul..... a Soul/naphsha can be fragmented into multi-facets, so to say. Much like the glass shattering...... What will one do, when they are re-introduced, those that neither live nor die......

And, this is a long book.......... LOL. This may take a while, lol. :notworthy:
It seems familiar, I may have possibly read it before, not sure yet, we'll check it out..... ty.
I figured I'd record my initial thoughts, and upon completion, return and see if those thoughts need/warrant amending. :icon_scratch:
I didn't put all my thoughts down, I do have things to do today..... :laughing7:

Thanks for sharing and have fun!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
GOOD to "see" ya, again, "Cat"... a Truly Wise Woman of my own heart. I have also read about the Falun Group, which I thought were from China; they DO have "Buddhist tendencies" as Buddhism is more "scientific" to me; I can "dig it". HH! Good Luck to ALL!

OP
OP
EnergyGem

EnergyGem

Tenderfoot
May 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Pat,

Thank you for the welcome.

And also thank you for showing some of your perspectives on some of the bullet points I've outlined in the book, quite interesting how different cultures and beliefs lead to the same Truths. I Truly believe that many cultures knew about these things from the ancient past and some of these ancient treasures have been preserved until today. An interesting thing about Falun Dafa is that although it was given to the secular world in 1992, it's True history stretches far into the distant past to a rather remote prehistoric age as it used to be passed down in secret, this is talked about in the book in the section 'Qi Gong Is Part Of Prehistoric Culture'.

I hope you (and everyone who downloads the book) finds it an insightful and interesting read, I know I sure did. : )

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Gotta be careful that we don't get into "Religion" on this thread... Chinese/Oriental "Way of BEING" (life, death. medicine) IS of interest to me & I can "relate" to much of the info presented. VITAL LIFE FORCE would be a good "start"...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
VLF, according to my understanding, is what we human utilize to "grow"; unseen... it is personalized, yet is of the MAIN Essence OF Being aka PRANA, which surrounds us, as in the air we utilize for Life. It is a HUMAN metaphysical energy, utilized by the brain/HUMAN mind to move & have our Being... LAWDY! TOO Cosmic! Will quit for now...

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Rebel my friend, you continue to amaze me!

And of course Pat as well.

The unseen world is sometimes a frightening place as spirits do continue beyond the physical. There's the good ones, and there's also the bad bad bad ones.

About 20 years ago during my divorce years I was one destroyed and whipped puppy. Considered suicide at one point, had 29 Vicodins in the palm of my hand, took one and stared at the rest. Then that one calmed me. Days later I had a lunch business meeting with a lady executive from Ford Motor Company, I'd never met before. At the close of the lunch we shook hands, and she said "There's seven around you". Huh? She said "They're your angels". She knew nothing about me except that I was representing a contract with Ford for a software development project.

EnergyGem, welcome to TreasureNet!

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
To follow up on that event with me, that very weekend I was having breakfast alone at a Denny's, reading the newspaper, when I noticed an elderly lady in a stall two down and catercorner staring at me. So I locked eyes with her. She said "There's a man with you". That's all she said.

It was after that I calmed down and came to peace with what was happening to me. I knew I wasn't alone. And I'm still here today.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
To be honest with you... "WE" are Spirit Beings having HUMAN experiences; good, bad, & ugly. Hence, 7 is a very good number of Spirit Beings watching over you in your time of crisis; they were/are family. The ONE spirit with you now COULD be your grandfather... dunno. You can "BE" with them in your "Dream-World"; Spirits NEVER die, HUMAN FORMS return to the dust of the Earth from which it came; that is why I are OK with Cremation. Told my wife to cremate me, put cremains with screws, pin in my right ankle in a nice rattle jar... gonna be a Rattle Jar for Healing in the Native American "tradition".
Gonna donate White Buffalo Rattle Jar to local Monacan Nation (I am 1/4 Monacan & was given the name WHITE BUFFALO by the Council of Elders). White Wolf (Monacan Medicine Man) & I had MANY "talks" about nature & of the Spirit World; he has now "Traveled On" & I miss him, yet "feel" his Wisdom within me, to carry on; wife & I are going to Uncle Billy's Day tomorrow to encourage Monacan Nation Drum & Dancers event. It will be GREAT to see "family" again!

Last edited:
OP
OP
EnergyGem

EnergyGem

Tenderfoot
May 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the welcome DeepSeeker.

It seems you have had many interesting metaphysical experiences in your life and I'm very happy to hear you pulled through in your times of darkness. I believe that many people in the world have supernatural abilities or abilities partially opened as these are innate things all people had at one time but were lost as mankind lost it's innate nature and innocence. Some of those people who had commented about what they had seen around your body may have been such people.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"Innate abilities" of the "Psychic" kind COULD be natural or learned; I DO think ALL of us have the "ability". SOME ppl just have it buried VERY deeply by cultural/environmental paradigms. A NEW Paradigm has been "coming forth" since the 1980's; also some "inklings' were indicated by the 1880's...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
To be honest with you... "WE" are Spirit Beings having HUMAN experiences; good, bad, & ugly. Hence, 7 is a very good number of Spirit Beings watching over you in your time of crisis; they were/are family. The ONE spirit with you now COULD be your grandfather... dunno. You can "BE" with them in your "Dream-World"; Spirits NEVER die, HUMAN FORMS return to the dust of the Earth from which it came; that is why I are OK with Cremation. Told my wife to cremate me, put cremains with screws, pin in my right ankle in a nice rattle jar... gonna be a Rattle Jar for Healing in the Native American "tradition".
Gonna donate White Buffalo Rattle Jar to local Monacan Nation (I am 1/4 Monacan & was given the name WHITE BUFFALO by the Council of Elders). White Wolf (Monacan Medicine Man) & I had MANY "talks" about nature & of the Spirit World; he has now "Traveled On" & I miss him, yet "feel" his Wisdom within me, to carry on; wife & I are going to Uncle Billy's Day tomorrow to encourage Monacan Nation Drum & Dancers event. It will be GREAT to see "family" again!
Uncle Billy's Day had "canned" music (NO Drums), & Monacan Nation "Outreach" Teens who danced; saw many of their fathers watching over their kids, & I knew some of 'em. We gave our encouragement to all of 'em, & am happy to see the kids carry on the Traditions; they live in the Bear Mountain Community of Amherst County, Va.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"Innate abilities" of the "Psychic" kind COULD be natural or learned; I DO think ALL of us have the "ability". SOME ppl just have it buried VERY deeply by cultural/environmental paradigms. A NEW Paradigm has been "coming forth" since the 1980's; also some "inklings' were indicated by the 1880's...
Could we "say" that these abilities are "GIFTED" to us, also...?

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could we "say" that these abilities are "GIFTED" to us, also...?
I am of the contention of the chakras beings the souls storehouse of lives lived. Very sacred things, they are......

I mentioned that I would tell you all of a NDE, one fella I conversed with many years back, had a full fledge NDE, he was gone.
He spoke of the veil, the covering separating worlds. He said upon leaving this planet he was there standing in front of the veil. Likened it to sheer silk (was my impression).
He said there was someone on the other side of the veil. He couldn't discern the being, there was no emotion from it, posotive/negative, but he had a sense of fear/awe/unknowing, but knew he had to face whatever it was.
He drew the veil back, to discover he was staring at himself.

Brings to mind sayings..... though we look through the glass darkly..... and another quote that was in my original post (when we meet those that neither live nor die....).

So with that said, knowing thyselves, may be a consideration, in observing how our chakras drive us.
(to conquer ones' self/selves.......)

THAT IS A LONG BOOK! And I don't wanna be negative, but the author has lost me by page 13.
I need to brush up on that qi-qong terminology stuffs. A friend is into that and another is a world renown qigong guru person thingy..... ppl follow her around the world, I'm told.....
So it seems to be losing me in the cultural speak, as I understand this is coming from either China or Asian influence.
When he speaks of everyone is "cultivating"..... cultivating what? Energy? Experiences?

I'll try to continue the read, as I'm sure there is benefit there, somewhere, like all information, it's just that, info. Remembering, everything's recycled......
I thought of the thread because I stumbled across this video of a Malaysian woman speaking of it.
Here, I'll share, if you wanna click, it's a face book thingy......

https://www.facebook.com/NTDTelevision/videos/180596082478431/

And if ya follow what Eckenkar says....... :laughing7:
Everything means everything.

:dontknow: :icon_scratch: :notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread