For Freemasons, ONLY - AFTER-LIFE, "Grand Celestial Lodge, ABOVE" - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: For Freemasons, ONLY - AFTER-LIFE, "Grand Celestial Lodge, ABOVE"

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member

Nov 2013
    1941 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Why the change of heart Rebel?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jun 2007
    13880 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Backwoodsbob View Post
    Why the change of heart Rebel?

Wasn't a "change of heart... just MORE things to see & do... want MORE info...? Go to Near Death "thread", starting from 1st page...
    franklin likes this.

Jun 2007
    13880 times
    The OTHER thing is... ESOTERIC MASONRY; NOT considered in the various Lodges, Chapters, Temples in Virginia. DID NOT want Co-Masonry; already have the Order of the Eastern Star... my ma was Worthy Matron & 50 year(s) member. I was NEVER a member...
    franklin likes this.

Charter Member

Nov 2013
    1941 times
    A few of my family members were mason's. I didn't think much about them until I discovered that my land was a Jesuit site. With all the symbolism and secrets surrounding them both. I started looking into other secret organization. The Knights Temples and Jesuit have something in common. Still working that angle. I still think they all are somewhat connect in some way. There are to many angles and only so much time for research. Just the study of the Jesuit has proven to be a challenge.

Rebel - KGC and ORO18 like this.

Jun 2007
    13880 times
    There WAS a Jesuit group practicing the "Black Arts"; can't remember when & what they were called. KT & Jesuits were NOT "in common", except being CATHOLIC CHURCH-based in the beginning.
    franklin likes this.

us
    VERDE

Jun 2013
    Louisiana
    AT Pro
    708 times
    Hey Rebel-KGC!! Must be a little dog around here somewhere!! WOW what an experience!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jun 2007
    13880 times
    TY, "V"... Toto has left for Santa.
    franklin likes this.

Charter Member

Nov 2013
    1941 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    There WAS a Jesuit group practicing the "Black Arts"; can't remember when & what they were called. KT & Jesuits were NOT "in common", except being CATHOLIC CHURCH-based in the beginning.
    Both disbanded by Pope and kings. It would be nice to know where they were to. I'm in the region of the Buzzard Cult Creek. They also were into the black arts. Maybe they both were here. It would differently make sense of some things. There is a lot of references to the dark side on some of the stones. The thing is I can't find any missions on record in this area. I'm in the middle of a few.

Rebel - KGC and ORO18 like this.

Jun 2007
    13880 times
    The OTHER thing is... ESOTERIC MASONRY; NOT considered in the various Lodges, Chapters, Temples in Virginia. DID NOT want Co-Masonry; already have the Order of the Eastern Star... my ma was Worthy Matron & 50 year(s) member. I was NEVER a member...
    One book that GREATLY influenced my "Masonic-Walk" was THE SECRET TEACHINGS OF ALL AGES by late Bro. Manly P. Hall, 33rd Degree Mason; had a friend who knew MPH personally in San Diego, California (friend was not a FreeMason)... we were both Theosophists & he was US Navy doing secret Radar work in Australia, during the Vietnam War. If you can get the book in paperback, GREAT! WARNING... very HEAVY book, sorta like Albert Pike, 33rd SRSJ. NOT "light reading"...
    sdcfia and franklin like this.

Jun 2007
    13880 times
    Gave my late dad a copy of it for X-mas, years ago... 50 year(s) member of our "home lodge") & was WM in 1955 (Grand Dad in 1928, I in 1981; installed the night, John Lennon was killed). ANYWAY, he asked me if I understood "that stuff" (MPH's book) & I told me, YES! He just shook his head & "grunted"... heh, HE was NOT amused.
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Dec 02, 2016 at 10:29 PM.
    franklin likes this.

Jun 2007
    13880 times
    In my almost 40 years, as a Master Mason, found NO ONE interested in ESOTERIC Masonry... WELCOME to "THE WAY" of THE LONELY ONES; shoulda been a BUDDHIST! HA!
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Dec 02, 2016 at 10:32 PM.
    White Heart and franklin like this.

Jun 2007
    13880 times
    Gonna type something in, to keep this "thread" alive; Jonathan Swift Silver Mines stories had LOTS of Masonic signs indicated, such as the SQUARE & COMPASS w/o the "G"; we think it was a "Symbol" of the SEXTANT used for navigation on "High Seas". GREAT Book of interest would be about Masonic Astronomy, written/released in 1882. STELLA THEOLOGY MASONIC ASTRONOMY; I think that it is "on-line". HH! Good Luck! HAVE FUN! Heh...
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Mar 23, 2018 at 02:26 PM.
    White Heart, franklin and A2coins like this.

Jun 2007
    13880 times
    Had a dream last night about the Celestial Lodge Above; 2019... any OTHER Freemasons with NDE/ALE experiences with the Celestial Lodge ABOVE...? I wanna KNOW...

pt
    Sep 2014
    7234 times
    The facts behind the factoids
    Had a dream last night about the Celestial Lodge Above; 2019... any OTHER Freemasons with NDE/ALE experiences with the Celestial Lodge ABOVE...? I wanna KNOW...
    We hope you're feeling OK Reb. Perhaps you ought to have a checkup.
    "Well, yeah, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
    Jeffrey "The Dude" Lebowski, 1998

Jun 2007
    13880 times
    LOL!
    sdcfia likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links