For Freemasons, ONLY - AFTER-LIFE, "Grand Celestial Lodge, ABOVE"

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
NOT an "OPEN Forum"... "OP" establishes the Topic. Are YOU challenging my Masonic experience...? Are you "stalking" me...? There IS a Near Death Experience "thread" on THIS "Forum"... go THERE! THANKS

lol! No...There's No Doubt In My Mind You're Proud of Your Past Masonic Experiences and Knowledge. I think that's great!

Stalking?? Really?

Nitric and the few others on here except One Member 'maybe'....I couldn't tell for sure from the 2016 post are not Mason's, that would only leave you making posts.

If others are interested in it what's the problem? Nobody here is a Mason, but others have knowledge of the beliefs, it's good to learn different things.

I didn't tell you to leave the BB thread when you made the comments you did.

As you say...Carry On!

Kace

Last edited:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
NEITHER of you are FREEMASONS, eh...? WHY are you here...? See "OP"...

Actually, I was originally looking for the bigfoot thread. I'll bet seeing one of those things will give you a near-death experience, Reb - it sure did for a friend of mine! Then I noticed the "Grand Celestial Lodge Above" title, so I figured it must be a UFO thread. Disappointed again, so I went to the Music category. Nothing fun there either. So, frustrated, I tried the BB thread and guess who's there? Yeah - Reb! Small world.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I continued my "Masonic Journey" after "coming back"; ONLY difference was that My eyes were/are now "WIDE OPEN", in terms of the Rituals, etc. IF... you petition for membership, you WILL NOT see this "in the Rituals"; "Old School" Freemasonry is "dying"... what I "see" for the FUTURE "in the CRAFT" is, JEDI-Freemasonry!
I know I am coming into this thread very late in the game, however, are you aware that A Pike virtually destroyed the meaning of the ritual somtime around 1866?
this happened as a result of the social political position that Freemasonry found itself in around 1829.
had the craft not changed its very image, it would not have survived, that image change is still happening today.
Freemasonry today is not even a shadow of what it was prior to Pike.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I've got an old green WOW fez too.

That would be cool! I've never seen a WOW Fez.

The Shriners Red Fez Would Go Great With the '70's Shriners Red With White Lettering Mounted Patrol Vest.

Kace

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I continued my "Masonic Journey" after "coming back"; ONLY difference was that My eyes were/are now "WIDE OPEN", in terms of the Rituals, etc. IF... you petition for membership, you WILL NOT see this "in the Rituals"; "Old School" Freemasonry is "dying"... what I "see" for the FUTURE "in the CRAFT" is, JEDI-Freemasonry!
Quit the Masons in 2019; joined in 1977; Earth-Plane DOESN'T "measure up"; waste of time "here" with TOO many rituals. ESOTERIC Freemasonry/Masonry DOES have "good points", for those INTERESTED... other-wise, just a "Social Group"...

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Do NOT miss it... can continue to read all about ESOTERIC Masonry/Freemasonry. :coffee2:

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
LOL! Just "google" ESOTERIC MASONRY; will "see" beyond the rituals of the Lodges.

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel KGC, I think you found the "light" you were looking for. I've read the post of some of the other guys, and I'm wondering about the IQ of some. To make fun of or ridicule is not knowing, and fear.
I agree about the F&AM now days is not anything like it was 30 years ago. A lot of men get in for the wrong reason....so be it, they were not black balled.
NDE is real

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel KGC, I think you found the "light" you were looking for. I've read the post of some of the other guys, and I'm wondering about the IQ of some. To make fun of or ridicule is not knowing, and fear.
I agree about the F&AM now days is not anything like it was 30 years ago. A lot of men get in for the wrong reason....so be it, they were not black balled.
NDE is real

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
HA! I was "talking" about AFTER-LIFE Experience (ALE) meeting deceased Brethren from my "home-Lodge", where I was WM. ALE is beyond NDE... I was "clinically dead" (CODE BLUE!) died right on the OT... Heart Attack, Stroke, devastating "Brain Bleed"; "paddled" (shocked) & revlved. 2 1/2 months Lock-in "State" COMA in THETA Brain Waves on Ventilator (still have Trach Scar)... AND! Tube-feeding, losing 40 lbs, yet prone position gained 1/2 inch. I am now 6' & keep bumping my head. I have TBI, & SERIOUS periods of PTSD.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
NDE is real
You know...? :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread