Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
want an even bigger headache ?

The first law of thermodynamics doesn't actually specify that matter can neither be created nor destroyed, but instead that the total amount of energy in a closed system cannot be created nor destroyed (though it can be changed from one form to another).

So we are all "Forever" ?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
want an even bigger headache ?

The first law of thermodynamics doesn't actually specify that matter can neither be created nor destroyed, but instead that the total amount of energy in a closed system cannot be created nor destroyed (though it can be changed from one form to another).

So we are all "Forever" ?
LOL! ONLY our SPIRIT is FOREVER... it is not destroyed. The "closed system" is our HUMAN body, containing the INNER Spirit, we ALL have; Our SPIRIT is TRANSFORMED into LIGHT (Orbs). Do we REALLY want to get "into all this"...?

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
The truly scary part is that there are people who believe we are alone in the universe-

Personally, I'm pretty sure I was abandoned on this planet from my home world as some form of punishment. Whatever I did must have been pretty bad.

Waiting for my sentence to end so I can go home...

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That what Australia was for, wasn't it? For people who couldn't be placed with other in the universe or even on this rock

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
and since they are so Small, what about the possibility of things out in that Vast universe,
that need to look in Super powerful Microscopes to see our universe & Still can't
see things as Tiny as us building cities on an electron?
YEP!

Last edited:

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been rejected, unwanted and a criminal of sorts all my life to certain people so I am comfortable here......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions