Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sometimes, just to make my travels interesting I add a bit of depth to them. I do this often, couldn't say why, but I do, and I enjoy the thoughts it brings me, and the

deeper I think on these thoughts, the more fun or enjoyment I have.

I might be one of the very, very few that does this kind of 'fun' or 'weird' kind of thinking, wouldn't say many go where I go in my mind at times. To me, what I will tell you

seems strange to most, my wife puts up with it because, I do this on our travels often, maybe just to stay awake and enjoy my time behind the wheel.

Here goes my very simple explanation of what I do, in my mind, and thoughts. While driving, maybe in a different state, down a highway I have never been, I begin by

scanning my scenery as it swiftly passes by, noticing things some may not take notice to, but this is my objective I guess, to find that one house, or barn, or any structure

that I might focus my mind on and tune into that house, down the long gravel driveway, a house that may have been there for 100 years, still in use, as you can tell

there is activity present by the surroundings, a car parked, a bicycle, a dog out side, anything which leads me to believe this dwelling is occupied by a family or just

person. Don't let me lose you yet, stay with me, I am not at all of my rocker, just enjoying my drive, in my own little secret way, invading that home, by , with my mind

going into that home, of course just in my mind , but think deeply about the people in this home, trying to imagine them, how many had lived there before them, with

complete and full lives, passes away, left to heirs, time after time and I stumble into this house, at this particular time of its existence, invading, at least in my mind, their

life, what they are doing, what have they on their minds, where do they work, what problems do they have, do they have money enough, or struggle, do they have an

extended line of friends and family, where are they, do they visit, do they do normal things together, are they in turmoil, or happy, mow the grass, sweep with a broom,

wash the dishes often, or pile them up, for when they get a chance.......how deep can I explain I actually think about this house of people or person, and the 'BIG'

world of their own, a world that is complicated, sometimes not, but a life, a person or persons that take up so much of this world with their life, doing what they do, day after

day, their routine or not, their entire life surrounding them, with things to do, see, touch, smell, and on and on and on. Yes, this is just the 'one little home' I have ventured

by and in to, uninvited, but enjoy the 'life' of them, thinking of this as more than a passing structure, but a place, full joy or sorrow, sickness or health, work or play, pain or

pleasure....I could go on and on, it is a fun trip into their house, uninvited for sure, but to me worth a fun trip there, and the knowing that my one small life cycle, is only

just one of billions, with each life having roots reaching out into other spaces, maybe somehow, even connecting to mine.......take a trip, a fun trip, you CAN enjoy

meeting these folks, though, never being introduced.......

and this is just '1' house, picked out at random , because to me, my life is such a small part of this world, small small part, theirs too, but I have , just by passing by

it on my travels, brought it out, more in the opening, in my mind anyway......it is very interesting to imagine........

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
sometimes, just to make my travels interesting I add a bit of depth to them. I do this often, couldn't say why, but I do, and I enjoy the thoughts it brings me, and the

deeper I think on these thoughts, the more fun or enjoyment I have.

I might be one of the very, very few that does this kind of 'fun' or 'weird' kind of thinking, wouldn't say many go where I go in my mind at times. To me, what I will tell you

seems strange to most, my wife puts up with it because, I do this on our travels often, maybe just to stay awake and enjoy my time behind the wheel.

Here goes my very simple explanation of what I do, in my mind, and thoughts. While driving, maybe in a different state, down a highway I have never been, I begin by

scanning my scenery as it swiftly passes by, noticing things some may not take notice to, but this is my objective I guess, to find that one house, or barn, or any structure

that I might focus my mind on and tune into that house, down the long gravel driveway, a house that may have been there for 100 years, still in use, as you can tell

there is activity present by the surroundings, a car parked, a bicycle, a dog out side, anything which leads me to believe this dwelling is occupied by a family or just

person. Don't let me lose you yet, stay with me, I am not at all of my rocker, just enjoying my drive, in my own little secret way, invading that home, by , with my mind

going into that home, of course just in my mind , but think deeply about the people in this home, trying to imagine them, how many had lived there before them, with

complete and full lives, passes away, left to heirs, time after time and I stumble into this house, at this particular time of its existence, invading, at least in my mind, there

life, what they are doing, what have they on their minds, where do they work, what problems do they have, do they have money enough, or struggle, do they have an

extended line of friends and family, where are they, do they visit, do they do normal things together, are they in turmoil, or happy, mow the grass, sweep with a broom,

wash the dishes often, or pile them up, for when they get a chance.......how deep can I explain I actually think about this house of people or person, and the 'BIG'

world of their own, a world that is complicated, sometimes not, but a life, a person or persons that take up so much of this world with their life, doing what they do, day after

day, their routine or not, their entire life surrounding them, with things to do, see, touch, smell, and on and on and on. Yes, this is just the 'one little home' I have ventured

by and in to, uninvited, but enjoy the 'life' of them, thinking of this as more than a passing structure, but a place, full joy or sorrow, sickness or health, work or play, pain or

pleasure....I could go on and on, it is a fun trip into their house, uninvited for sure, but to me worth a fun trip there, and the knowing that my one small life cycle, is only

just one of billions, with each life having roots reaching out into other spaces, maybe somehow, even connecting to mine.......take a trip, a fun trip, you CAN enjoy

meeting these folks, though, never being introduced.......

and this is just '1' house, picked out at random , because to me, my life is such a small part of this world, small small part, theirs too, but I have , just by passing by

it on my travels, brought it out, more in the opening, in my mind anyway......it is very interesting to imagine........
Did you do this in VN (69-70)...? TY for your service; VVA # 196; wife & I were Associates of the year, 2000.

OP
OP
RVRoamer73

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you do this in VN (69-70)...? TY for your service; VVA # 196; wife & I were Associates of the year, 2000.

No, I did not....thank you for your service.

OP
OP
RVRoamer73

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For sure.......awesome to do.....

OP
OP
RVRoamer73

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't Drive & Remote View; WORSE than Driving & Texting...

no danger Rebel, all I do is to take a glance, frame image in my mind, and go from there.....though I have put a bungee cord on steering wheel

went back and fix myself a cup of coffee.....:laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Nam Vet Joe McMoneagle (former "Star-Gater"/Remote Viewer for US Army intelligence) now teaches ppl (including Law Enforcement) how to do Remote Viewing... you just might get some Psi-Cops "tailing" you someday... LOL! Just kidding.

OP
OP
RVRoamer73

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey Rebel,

why would anyone let a 'whole' world of human life stories pass them by without taking notice of just a few of them, they are there for us to imagine about......

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
hey Rebel,

why would anyone let a 'whole' world of human life stories pass them by without taking notice of just a few of them, they are there for us to imagine about......
Just "Cherry picking", I reckon; Twilight Zone "Theme Song" playing in background... :laughing7:

Last edited:
OP
OP
RVRoamer73

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just "Cherry picking", I reckon; Twilight Zone "Theme Song" playing in background... :laughing7:

yeah, for sure, used to catch that program, wayyyyy back......i'll bet it cost them $239.27 per episode to make,,,,,great effects to be sure...............:laughing7:

hoping not to have stepped on any toes here........:thumbsup:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
yeah, for sure, used to catch that program, wayyyyy back......i'll bet it cost them $239.27 per episode to make,,,,,great effects to be sure...............:laughing7:

hoping not to have stepped on any toes here........:thumbsup:
HA! No bare-foot "Hill-Billy", here; born & raised in the mountains of the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia... wife & I spend LOTS of time on the Blue Ridge Parkway, AND! Being from Inner Harbor - Baltimore, MD, SHE loves Smith Mountain Lake in southern Bedford County, Va. 'Course we go across the bridge into "West-Lake" Franklin County; crossing the Franklin County "Line", looking for "MOON-SHINE"! Heh... "Crossing the Franklin County Line, Looking for Moon-Shine"... THAT would make a GREAT Country Song!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Wife & I may just go to West-Lake at SML, today... SUNNY & cool weather. MIGHT get "inspired" to write that song... heh.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Sitting at Crazy Horse Marina... drinking a cuppa Joe, with Regina (wife is NOT amused)... MORE later.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread