The Mysterious Unexplained Death of Elisa Lam

Mintberrycrunch

Mar 13, 2016
Michigan
Detector(s) used
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this story this might sound crazy but what if she's already dead when this was filmed. Might explain why she can't get the elevator to work. After door closes and opens twice nobodys there. Very odd

Mintberrycrunch

Mar 13, 2016
Michigan
Detector(s) used
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now if they have 8hrs of film of that elevator opening and closing not so odd. She was outside as much as inside i doubt she would step foot outside if she was trying to hide/get away from someone. Also looks like she tried to hit a lot more buttons than the four I can see lit up. Does anyone know if elevators register weight? Like a car seat with a dog on it giving you a buckle up warning. If that makes sense. Would the elevator work if no weight was registered?

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I did work for a large elevator company & yes they do move without/with weight. If you look at the video the elevator door opens to different floors. Look at the walls in front of the elevator as well as the floor button Lights she pushed. Going to watch second video now. She was waaay too calm to be running from anyone & most people know not to push other floor buttons, just push the door close button.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now if they have 8hrs of film of that elevator opening and closing not so odd. She was outside as much as inside i doubt she would step foot outside if she was trying to hide/get away from someone. Also looks like she tried to hit a lot more buttons than the four I can see lit up. Does anyone know if elevators register weight? Like a car seat with a dog on it giving you a buckle up warning. If that makes sense. Would the elevator work if no weight was registered?

If I as using an elevator to avoid someone & stepped outside to hide/get away from someone.
My hand would have stayed on the door to prevent it from closing on me and preventing fast use

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread