jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Juniata sentinel and Republican. (Mifflintown, Juniata County, Pa.), 15 Dec. 1886

0111.jpg

Juniata sentinel and Republican. (Mifflintown, Juniata County, Pa.) 1873-1955, December 15, 1886, Image 1 « Chronicling America « Library of Congress

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, did ANYONE find it...?

Well, if he were of a certain type of people, willing to throw everything into such an unstable direction - I'd say he didn't have the sense to find it.

But, certainly still a valid question! What if it really exists out there somewhere?

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How much did he think the silver was worth? The inflation calculator I used only goes back to 1913 - and it was equivalent to about $750,000 in todays money. Yeesh.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, if he were of a certain type of people, willing to throw everything into such an unstable direction - I'd say he didn't have the sense to find it.

But, certainly still a valid question! What if it really exists out there somewhere?
"Well, if he were of a certain type of people" Can anyone tell me if this is the clairvoyant the Oak Island boys are using?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread