Does anyone own a "haunted house"

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
My house only dates back to 1949 when my grandfather built it adjacent to our circa 1803 second house, very near my family's first settlement house. My ancestors were the original settlers on this plot of land.

Some "legends" of my Great Aunt Ruby who got her boyfriend drunk and castrated him on the kitchen table.

There was a great deal of anger here.

When I first came home I was "visited" 3 times by a dark threatening spirit which I prayed away each time. I've been left in peace since.

As certain as I believe in Our Father in Heaven, I believe in ghosts.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
eating_popcorn_tn_final.gif
Can't explain it BUT I am really enjoying these stories!

Sager12

Tenderfoot
Apr 19, 2019
Atlanta, Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was a teenager and went to my grandparent's village, I used to hear the stories about the house that was "haunted". People mostly heard paranormal screams and howling. The story ended when those guys found plastic bottles that construction workers placed in right angles. When a wind blew through a bottleneck placed at 45 degrees angle (approximately) it provoked terrible banshees calling sound. I suppose it's not the only trick that workers, who weren't paid well can make.

AstralDruid

Oct 22, 2019
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250i Nel Hunter
Equinox 600 15" coil
XP-Mi4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice thread

The Banshee, or 'ban síde' is the Fairy woman, taken from Old Irish, the síde (shee) are the Fairies and ban is woman/ female. I have had many fantastic and beautiful meetings with the 'good people', they don't like being referred to as ghosts, especially the Ban síde, she harms nobody and is actually a beautiful and natural transition guide. Terribly misunderstood and the fear attached to a sighting is curiously naive..
If you do have a blessed moment in the company of any of the Fairy people, don't be afraid relax and enjoy the (pretty rare) experience, but do not enter into any sort of a deal, nor accept any gift or offering, not even a sip from a cup nor a bite to eat.
A lot of 'haunted' buildings around the world, are actually being frequented by the 'good people', some have been built on 'fairy paths', others too close to 'fairy forts' and many have destroyed or removed 'fairy trees'.. Their shenanigans will, to all intents and purposes, seem like a haunting. It all depends on how you interpret things.

I had contact as recently as last month..

The Realm of Fairy is a strange shadow land, lying just beyond the fields we know

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
My mother in law haunts, and I do not mean me. She haunts any and every place she is in, around or near. The most gruesome person to be around, infact if she was not such a rare breed I am certain that the industry would have completely skipped the less than lethal weapons development.

There is not way she is human, likely some alien donkey witch exiled from what ever planet she is from, or some sort of alien bio weapon sent here to our galaxy in her cocoon phase just before she turns into a black hole.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
My mother in law haunts, and I do not mean me. She haunts any and every place she is in, around or near. The most gruesome person to be around, infact if she was not such a rare breed I am certain that the industry would have completely skipped the less than lethal weapons development.

There is not way she is human, likely some alien donkey witch exiled from what ever planet she is from, or some sort of alien bio weapon sent here to our galaxy in her cocoon phase just before she turns into a black hole.
JEEPERS!

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

+1 although at least you gave her credit for being an alien donkey .... I would say mine was more like donkey turd. Alien donkey turd.

Chub

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread