Why is the government finally admitting UFOs are real?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/luis-elizondo-admitting-ufos-real

Video on the website:

By Luis Elizondo | Fox News

Those of us who grew up in the 1980s may remember the movie "Final Countdown," a fanciful "what if" scenario in which the mighty USS Nimitz aircraft carrier is mysteriously transported back in time to World War II.

In the movie, Japanese Zeros encounter state-of-the-art, supersonic F-14 Tomcats, and as one might imagine, the lopsided matchup makes for an amusing movie and some very frightened Japanese fighter pilots.

But what if the reverse were the case? What would the movie feel like if the USS Nimitz suddenly disappeared into the future instead of the past? What if the pilots flying the Tomcats were suddenly engaging hyper-futuristic craft that toyed with them in the way that a cat plays with a mouse?

The paradox

In December 2017, much of the world was stunned to learn that pilots from the USS Nimitz encountered something eerily similar to the above scenario back in 2004, while conducting an exercise off of the sunny, southern coast of California. Just like a script from a science fiction movie, Top Gun-trained fighter pilots from the Nimitz were unfairly engaged with and attempting to intercept something that could only be described as extraordinary.

What the pilots encountered that day was able to perform in ways that defied all logic and our current understanding of aerodynamics. Furthermore, beyond what the pilots saw with their own trained eye, the technological feat they encountered was further verified by the impressive Aegis SPY-1 radar, America’s premiere radar system at the time, and even gun camera footage and sonar systems from submarines accompanying the carriers.

So far, we have observed some of its capabilities, but we still have no idea of its intent. From that perspective, this unorthodox challenge may still be considered a potential threat.

Was this a case of life imitating art? No one really knows, but more than one publication was able to independently verify that these incidents, along with many others, were officially reported to the Pentagon’s own secretive program called the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), which was tasked with trying to decode the mystery of unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP).

Equally shocking to most was the fact that these incidents were not isolated and continued for at least a decade later and involved other carrier battle groups around the world.

As the American people became increasingly aware that this was not a plot for a science fiction movie but were real events, the U.S. government was forced to respond.

The unorthodox

The American military complex is arguably the world’s greatest institution at responding to threats. This is true on the battlefields, cyberspace, and even in outer space. If there is one thing we are good at, it is developing technologies to counter any threats in order to maintain our dominance. So why are we so utterly unprepared to address something that can easily out-maneuver our best-in-class pilots, in our very own tightly controlled airspace?

Part of the reason is because these anomalous systems can perform in ways that are not only beyond our own capabilities, but far surpass our current understanding of aerodynamics and physics! Where do you start when every rule you’ve been taught to live by has been broken?

As it turns out, our biggest weakness may be the dogma by which we are blinded. Luckily, recent understanding in quantum physics and next-generation technology may be able to help us address this problem.

Further complicating this enigma is the fact that it remains an ill-defined threat. Not to imply that UAPs are an implicit threat to our national security, but it is prudent that we recognize that anything that can perform with these characteristics could certainly pose a threat should it choose to do so.

As such, it is imperative for our national security apparatus to further understand what these things are and where they are from. Our leaders need to have the courage to ask the question, did a foreign adversary just leapfrog ahead of the U.S.? Or is this something else?

To determine whether something is a threat we must understand two things, "capabilities and intent." So far, we have observed some of its capabilities, but we still have no idea of its intent. From that perspective, this unorthodox challenge may still be considered a potential threat.

During my time managing AATIP, I learned first-hand that perhaps the greatest threat of all was not from the phenomena, but from ourselves. Our inability to process data that did not fit neatly within our own paradigms of what constitutes a threat or an ally, which often led to blank stares and uncomfortable silence.

Eventually, we were stuck in this never-ending loop of disbelief, stigma, and "paralysis by analysis." Even to this day, there are elements within the U.S. government that resist further study of this topic despite the overwhelming evidence provided by our brave men and women in uniform, which is also backed by our most advanced and reliable sensors and technology.

So here we are at the paradox of the unorthodox.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, recently USN pilots encountered UFO's on the EAST COAST during training; today, the Prez said that he knows of this BUT! Does NOT believe the reports or in UFO's, so...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, recently USN pilots encountered UFO's on the EAST COAST during training; today, the Prez said that he knows of this BUT! Does NOT believe the reports or in UFO's, so...
BTW, remember the days of Prez Reagan & the SDI...? HA! :find: :coffee2: Think STAR WARS!

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been wondering That since Tucker Carlson started reporting on it.

Distraction Via a Disinformation Campaign ,
Or trying to Find out if the People are ready to handle an Influx of a New type of Migration ?

a New Meaning to the Term " Legal & Illegal Aliens " :unhappysmiley:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Trump Needs to Watch What he Says.

There is already a Stigma on Believing in Aliens.

And these Days It would Be Magnified to the Point even the Believers Who are Trump Haters,
Would Accuse him of Metal Issues If he said He believes Or Knows.

Trump Does Not appear to Be Stupid. I would think he at Least Realizes the Possibilities

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Going back to the "O.P", I think it all started with "secret" research by the Nazis in WW II; in Poland, there is a place called the HENGE. Stories are that the Germans were into advanced flying objects which were reported as FOO-FIGHTERS by allied pilots in the Eastern Theater (Germany), known as THE BELL (Die Glocke). The Germans had previously developed the FIRST jet fighters that looked like BATS! America DID take MANY German Researchers to work in USA after the war, and the Atomic Bomb was one weapon developed with German help, that we ALL know of, only MORE advanced (Nuclear Bomb, Neutrino Bomb, etc.)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Fast-Forward to Penn., USA in 1965... UFO sighted & found in Kecksburg; US Army got in there FAST, put it on a US Army truck and covered it with a tarp & took "it" away. Witnesses said it looked like a BELL! They even have a statue of it, in front of the fire station... you can even "google" NAZI UFOs for MORE interesting "shapes". I think even Canada got some former Nazi researchers to help develop advanced "crafts", later seen flying around Mt. Washington... they were "V" shaped! Like the Nazi "BATS"!

Last edited:

PirateLabs

Feb 21, 2017
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Forward to Penn., USA in 1965... UFO sighted & found in Kecksburg; US Army got in there FAST, put it on a US Army truck and covered it with a tarp & took "it" away. Witnesses said it looked like a BELL! They even have a statue of it, in front of the fire station... you can even "google" NAZI UFOs for MORE interesting "shapes". I think even Canada got some former Nazi researchers to help develop advanced "crafts", later seen flying around Mt. Washington... they were "V" shaped! Like the Nazi "BATS"!

If you look into what our spy sats looked like back then, especially the KH models, you will see that they used bell shaped re-entry modules to deliver the film canisters back to earth as they did not have real time cmos cameras. I firmly believe this is what it was...everything I have seen and read about this event fits, including the military's response and denials. Those modules would fit nicely onto the back of a large flatbed trailer and, of course, they would cover with a tarp when transporting. This was during the cold war and all of this was very secret. I am not the first, of course, to make this observation but it fits the known facts well.

Bill

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I think that some DISINFORMATION was involved... it WAS before Vietnam. SAME "tactic" used during Korea & the 50's with FLYING SAUCERS!

Last edited:

PirateLabs

Feb 21, 2017
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
https://www.quora.com/Back-when-spy-satellites-dropped-film-canisters-how-did-they-prevent-them-from-burning-up-in-the-atmosphere

This is a little blurry but if you scroll down, you can see how large these bell shaped film canisters actually were. They were ejected from the spy sat. in space and made re-entry and landed by parachute or in most cases, were snagged by a recovery aircraft. There is no better way to described this thing than being bell shaped. They are very large too. If I can find better pics later, I will.

Bill

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, the "K" object had NO parachute, just a ball of light seen over Canada & several states of Northen USA...

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are telling us now because they have lost control... hold on and tape your butthole shut boys!!

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well if they've heard about the free health care, free education, and welfare benefits, expect a lot more of them. I am strictly speaking about otherworldly alien types.

Edit for clarity in order to avoid bannination!:

Last edited:

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are taking about aliens because they are so good at projecting holograms now In 2019 (consumer holograms are how many decades behind what is possible)

Holograms of GOD, allah, Jesus, aliens, trump, Hilary, whomever the satanic globalist wish to display coming in from the heavens.

I truly believe a holographic invasion will be in my lifetime, sending the masses into a ‘war of the worlds’ hysteria. This, ushering in the globalist decree of ‘order from chaos’

Rant over! :) - thanks the venue for the wild ideas!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
They are taking about aliens because they are so good at projecting holograms now In 2019 (consumer holograms are how many decades behind what is possible)

Holograms of GOD, allah, Jesus, aliens, trump, Hilary, whomever the satanic globalist wish to display coming in from the heavens.

I truly believe a holographic invasion will be in my lifetime, sending the masses into a ‘war of the worlds’ hysteria. This, ushering in the globalist decree of ‘order from chaos’

Rant over! :) - thanks the venue for the wild ideas!
"Satanic Globalist"...? EGAD!

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that little bit of language the thing that has you worried about my rant?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread