POST TO WIN.jpg
Price Quest Pro.png
Click here to find out more http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/deteknix/

MUST READ––––––––––––MUST READ–––––––––MUST READ

$$$$$ Prize $$$$$
3 PCS Deteknix USB rechargeable XPointer Wader Li
5 Diamond Digger

STEPS TO ENROLL IN THE CONTEST.
Step1 Reply this post with your forum ID. Tell us you are in.:icon_thumright::icon_thumleft:

Step2 Post your finds with title(example) start with [Deteknix Quest]:
[Deteknix Quest] Hooray! 20 silver coins found in the river.
[Deteknix Quest] Spanish shipwreck treasure recovering.
[Deteknix Quest] Tips for searching in the woods.
In the post:
Copy and paste following title and picture in front of your post.

$$$$ I am attending [Deteknix Quest].Post and win our prize. $$$$
POST TO WIN.jpg
Price Quest Pro.png
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/deteknix/

Continue your post.

Step3 Reply this post with your post link. Tell us you have done your job so we can track it.

Congratulation! You all done.:occasion14:

RULES:
• Time Period: Posts from Nov/20 11:00AM to 12:00AM Dec/24 US Pacific Time.
• What topics is qualify.Finds,technics,your detecting experience, etc. Any topics under any of your preferred sub-forums except other brands sectors.
• Who Is Qualified: Members with forum ID registered before Nov/15 2015
• What Finds I Can Post: Items you found in the past but never been posted in TreasureNet forum, or items you find during the contesting period. Pictures should meet forums regulation.
• How we count: 5 likes count 1 score(20 is max), 1000 clicks count 1 score(20 is max), 10 replies count 1 score(30 is max), more than 10 clear and no duplicated pictures count 20 score, set with Banner count 10. We will take the first 10 highest posts as the winner. If more than 10 ID’s score higher than 100 then the earlier post win.
• How we will announce the result: we will post the result in our forum and official site.
• When we sent out the detectors. we will sent out the prize on Jan/10 2016.
• All post title should start with [Deteknix Quest],
• Post should be original and true.
If you win, please post your unboxing pictures with your though about the products features and field testing in 30 days. Otherwise we will not count the ID for the future contests.

Deteknix In reserve the right of contest explanation.

No longer giving out the Quest Pro as we didn't get enough participants. All other prizes are still up for grabs!

Last edited:

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
I am all over winning the prize, but you need to tell us more about the contest.

Do we just post one of our nicer finds? Is it a random drawing, or does the best find win? I prefer random, because I don't find many really good things.

Please advise.

Thanks!

PS: We all appreciate the free stuff.:thumbsup:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
1877 Key Date Indian Head Penny, dug on 8/1/2015.

a1b2-tile (1).jpg

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
I am mostly a coin hunter. Here is a really nice 1911 Barber half that I was able to find on one of my trips to Philly.

Attachments

• IMG_20150609_183602_439-1.jpg
    IMG_20150609_183602_439-1.jpg
    369 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_20150609_200021.jpg
    IMG_20150609_200021.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You know I love these Deteknix contests!!!:laughing7:

Good luck to all members of TreasureNet!!!

I am excited to be involved with the Deteknix company, and look forward to sharing my experiences with the QuestPro machine...

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 226
Last edited:

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good luck to all members of TreasureNet!!!

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those steps are a little to involved for me :dontknow: good luck everyone:icon_thumright:

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's getting too cold for my old butt outside. But I'll pop some pop corn and root the rest of you guys on.

GO DETEKNIX DUDES! (and dudettes):hello2:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
This is like trying to create a cheerleading squad. I'm just not a cheerleader.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Those steps are a little to involved for me :dontknow: good luck everyone:icon_thumright:
Yes i am with you there , It is a little to involved ...I think going by the rules that all that posted pictures so far have done it wrong . So they are shot down already ..

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am in!

$$$$ Post and win our prize. Deteknix Quest. $$$$
View attachment 1237651
View attachment 1237682
Click here to find out more Deteknix

$$$$$ Prize $$$$$
2 Set Deteknix Quest Pro Deluxe Package
3 PCS Deteknix USB rechargeable XPointer Wader Li
5 Diamond Digger

STEPS TO ENROLL IN THE CONTEST.
Step1 Reply this post with your forum ID. Tell us you are in.:icon_thumright::icon_thumleft:

Step2 Post your finds with title(example) start with [Deteknix Quest]:
[Deteknix Quest] Hooray! 20 silver coins found in the river.
[Deteknix Quest] Spanish shipwreck treasure recovering.
[Deteknix Quest] Tips for searching in the woods.
In the post:
Copy and paste following title and picture in front of your post.

$$$$ I am attending [Deteknix Quest].Post and win our prize. $$$$
View attachment 1237651
View attachment 1237682
Deteknix

Continue your post.

Step3 Reply this post with your post link. Tell us you have done your job so we can track it.

Congratulation! You all done.:occasion14:

RULES:
• Time Period: Posts from Nov/20 11:00AM to 12:00AM Dec/24 US Pacific Time.
• What topics is qualify.Finds,technics,your detecting experience, etc. Any topics under any of your preferred sub-forums except other brands sectors.
• Who Is Qualified: Members with forum ID registered before Nov/15 2015
• What Finds I Can Post: Items you found in the past but never been posted in TreasureNet forum, or items you find during the contesting period. Pictures should meet forums regulation.
• How we count: 5 likes count 1 score(20 is max), 1000 clicks count 1 score(20 is max), 10 replies count 1 score(30 is max), more than 10 clear and no duplicated pictures count 20 score, set with Banner count 10. We will take the first 10 highest posts as the winner. If more than 10 ID’s score higher than 100 then the earlier post win.
• How we will announce the result: we will post the result in our forum and official site.
• When we sent out the detectors. we will sent out the prize on Jan/10 2016.
• All post title should start with [Deteknix Quest],
• Post should be original and true.
If you win, please post your unboxing pictures with your though about the products features and field testing in 30 days. Otherwise we will not count the ID for the future contests.

Deteknix In reserve the right of contest explanation.

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am in.

Price Quest Pro.png

I am still not clear on part 2. But I'll do this and see what happens. I've been posting Quest pics everywhere on 2 different forums. So this is just the same thing. I don't have a Quest, so I can't post any pics of what I found with one.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Deteknix Quest Pro , ... I have no idea what i am doing but here i am... . . DSCN0771.JPG

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
may be Monday till administration sees there is a problem.
once they get things squared away I'll try to combine the threads together

OP
OP
deteknix

deteknix

Jul 22, 2013
Covina, CA
Detector(s) used
Explorer XS Pro-pointer
Ace 350
White's 6000DI pro
Rangar
Tesoro Cortes
Bounty Hunter Camo LS
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
You can post anything you found by any detectors. Not just finds but any another topics you are good at or members are interested.
The more members like your post and more exposure of our detector.
:thumbsup:

QMaze

Aug 3, 2015
Windsor, ON
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1235-X |
Garrett Infinium LS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Price Quest Pro.png
    Price Quest Pro.png
    45 KB · Views: 596
Last edited:

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
[Deteknix Quest]: I’m in!

View attachment 1238520

My Metal Detecting Story

Ever since a little kid I’ve always been interested in finding treasures, like a lot of people, young and old. It was the summer of 1980 and things were good, my mom and dad just purchased a motorhome, a Minnie Winnie, we were so excited to hit the road. As we were planning our trip, in the corner sat my electric guitar, a beautiful stringer that I never got the hang of, being a leftie, the guitar was for right handed players.

I looked at my dad and said I want to sell the guitar, luckily for me a new consignment shop had opened up and my dad suggested maybe we bring in for consignment. About 2 weeks later we get the call, my guitar had sold and there is money waiting for me. As my dad and I drove to the consignment shop I started to think with a new trip in the future, my dream of finding treasure just got realized.

As we left the store my dad asked what did you want to do with the money. I didn’t want candy or some worthless toys; I wanted a metal detector. My dad was a bit surprised and at this time not much about detecting was out there. Living 2 hours away from Vancouver, BC, I got out the phone book and found an actual metal detecting shop, located in Vancouver. The following day, address in hand, my dad and I were off. Arriving at our destination, it didn’t seem the shop was no longer in business, my dad must have sensed my disappointment and said, well why don’t we drive around and look for a place that might sell them.

We decided to poke our head in a Pawn shop, of all places, I was shocked, hanging on the wall were a few metal detectors, I quickly fell in the love with the one that was a hipmount. It was huge but it was a White’s, what I loved about it was the not only the cool bluish grey finish but the Made in USA decal on it. Many years passed and I think I found a few horseshoes as we motorhomed our way through the Fraser canyon, stopping at rest areas so I could detect. Eventually I moved on and I don’t remember what happened to that White’s detector but it eventually got replaced with a Fisher 1235-X, which to this day I still own.

Last year tragedy struck our family and I lost my dad to a stroke, during his time in the hospital, my mom had told me, the ring my dad had made her, she lost but was afraid to tell my dad as he tried to recuperate from his stroke. I blew off the dust of my Fisher and headed to her place. I eventually found the ring, unfortunately my dad passed a week later while in rehab. A week or so later my mom, god bless her with her jewelry, she once again lost something, some silver bracelets, I wasn’t so lucky finding the bracelets but an odd thing happened. While my sister was visiting she took a walk out onto the yard to also look, with no luck she headed in, on her way to the garage she noticed a glimmer. On a bush away from where anyone would be gently lay my moms bracelets, as if someone had draped them for safekeeping. I guess my dad knew more about finding treasure then I’ll ever know and all this time searching for treasure when all along the real treasure was my dad.

View attachment 1238518

Excellent post. Sounds like your Dad definitely had a hand in that one.

Keeping the real treasures of life in perspective is something we all need to keep in mind.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread