🙋 WANTED Land for Tiny House

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to find a acre or 2 acres of land to finance for a tiny house build. Am having to get a divorce. Have been in construction all my life am a professional painter and finish contractor. So location should not be a problem as I can find work every where due to my experience. Please let me know if you see any in the paper or know someone who has a couple acres land. I would like to get by as cheap as possible. Thanks freddy

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Via Clemente Brentano, 1
30013 Punta Sabbioni VE
Italy

It is a nice six acre plot in Punta Sabbioni. Only about 300 yards from the beach, roughly a 20 minutes with a kayak from Venice, plenty of other little islands like Murano around. Cross the road, about 50 yards from your front gate is the lagoon.

The land was used as home farming with 4 acres of cleared land for all sort of vegi`s, then it has several nut tree, and some fruit trees with 12 olive bushes that are about 120 years old and producing well.

The property was used for sustaining the family who owns the house behind the property. We purchased the property to develop but permits fell through for the sort of developing we where interested in. The land has water, electricity, small 400 square foot structure with a solar roof, good for a fishing shed, and has restroom with a shower box in it.

The property stands as we purchased it, paid 16K Euro for the property, would take 16K Euro for it. Local US Embassy can sort you out for financing through a US Bank, chances are they will send you through Uni Credit, and if you have VA, Uni Credit looks at that as gold.

Warning, property loan interest rates in Italy are pretty high right now at 1.9%, loans are only good for ten years.

But you have access to 22 kilometers of drunken tourist beaches, our house is about 12 clicks from there north. Best fishing in Europe and you can legally drop shrimp pots right off the wall on the lagoon side, property is permitted for 12 pots, and with the lights on the wall it is more than enough to eat and you can sell it to one of the vendors legally or lease out your pot rights for about 45 Euro a week.

KirkS

Jan 10, 2017
St Pete FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro Sand Shark, White's TreasurePro, Tesoro Compadre, Fisher F2 + TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Via Clemente Brentano, 1
30013 Punta Sabbioni VE
Italy

It is a nice six acre plot in Punta Sabbioni. Only about 300 yards from the beach, roughly a 20 minutes with a kayak from Venice, plenty of other little islands like Murano around. Cross the road, about 50 yards from your front gate is the lagoon.

The land was used as home farming with 4 acres of cleared land for all sort of vegi`s, then it has several nut tree, and some fruit trees with 12 olive bushes that are about 120 years old and producing well.

The property was used for sustaining the family who owns the house behind the property. We purchased the property to develop but permits fell through for the sort of developing we where interested in. The land has water, electricity, small 400 square foot structure with a solar roof, good for a fishing shed, and has restroom with a shower box in it.

The property stands as we purchased it, paid 16K Euro for the property, would take 16K Euro for it. Local US Embassy can sort you out for financing through a US Bank, chances are they will send you through Uni Credit, and if you have VA, Uni Credit looks at that as gold.

Warning, property loan interest rates in Italy are pretty high right now at 1.9%, loans are only good for ten years.

But you have access to 22 kilometers of drunken tourist beaches, our house is about 12 clicks from there north. Best fishing in Europe and you can legally drop shrimp pots right off the wall on the lagoon side, property is permitted for 12 pots, and with the lights on the wall it is more than enough to eat and you can sell it to one of the vendors legally or lease out your pot rights for about 45 Euro a week.

If he doesn't take it, and I can figure out a way to move, I may hit you up. I just received an inheritance, and well, my wife loves Italy....

OP
OP
F

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
give me the details to the embassy to get the financing I have va never used so I may be good. Time for a change and relocation thanks bro if it doesn't work out Kirks can have 2nd dibbs on it I may even go half on it with him if he is interested kirks want to be neighbors bro

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread