Simple!! Try it Youll Like it

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
Simple!! Try it You'll Like it

This was passed onto me by my son-in-law, and was discovered by a friend of his who was bored, and and looking for something different.

1 can of Campbells Italian Wedding Soup, and 1 can of Stag Chili. That's it.. Mixem together, heat n eat. The combination is fantastic! would be surprised if Campbells didn't start selling this stuff, maybe call it 'Chili Wedding Reception' or, maybe a few hours later, call it "Gaseous Italian Divorce" :icon_thumleft:

Kinshipknight

Tenderfoot
Dec 6, 2010
Re: Simple!! Try it You'll Like it

GunFarce said:
This was passed onto me by my son-in-law, and was discovered by a friend of his who was bored, and and looking for something different.

1 can of Campbells Italian Wedding Soup, and 1 can of Stag Chili. That's it.. Mixem together, heat n eat. The combination is fantastic! would be surprised if Campbells didn't start selling this stuff, maybe call it 'Chili Wedding Reception' or, maybe a few hours later, call it "Gaseous Italian Divorce" :icon_thumleft:

Hmmmm.....may be good, but I fear the "results" :wink:

OP
OP
GunFarce

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada

Ahh yes, but it IS a unique way to 'whistle a happy tune' with just the simple pull of a finger! ::)

Kinshipknight

Tenderfoot
Dec 6, 2010

GunFarce said:
Ahh yes, but it IS a unique way to 'whistle a happy tune' with just the simple pull of a finger! ::)

LOL. "Whistle a happy tune"....funny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread