DFX

Attachments

• Beer.jpg
    Beer.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 817

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! Super :thumbsup: Wonderful :headbang: That is the coolest thing ever :hello2: Now would you mind explaining what the heck you mean :laughing7: :tongue3: I'm hoping it's nothing like a meth lab :tard:

Scott (Mich)

Mar 23, 2007
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's Finds?

Please explain what you are saying. The only really wild guess I can make since you mention hops is that this is some type of beer recipe??

I am trying to figure out how this is treasure related.

Of course if this is a really good beer recipe you found today then maybe that is why you put it in the "Today's Finds" forum.

spitfire55

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2008
Fresno, CA.
Detector(s) used
(Whites) MXT, MXT PRO, SURF PRO/PI and COINMASTER 5500/D, (Fisher) GOLDBUG. AT PRO(Garrett), CTX 3030(Mine Lab).
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
Skrimpy

Skrimpy

Bronze Member
Aug 16, 2006
smAlbany, NY
Detector(s) used
DFX
I guess you could say, "I found the ingredients" on my kitchen table. yup. beer it is. too wet to hunt this weekend so I'm making 10 gallons of ale! I just put it in this forum for fun. If the mods want to move it, that's fine.

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
WoW !! Nice finds! Can't wait to see the final results of your beertrolysis and preservation techniques! ;D

Metal Magnet

Bronze Member
Oct 26, 2010
OH
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what type of beer are you making? i started last year and made some good stuff - more beginner stuff of course. would love to hear more about how long you have been brewing, etc.

baspinall

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure what it has to do with today's finds but thats the only way to go when your making beer. Those kits (cans) suck.

Brian

OP
OP
Skrimpy

Skrimpy

Bronze Member
Aug 16, 2006
smAlbany, NY
Detector(s) used
DFX
Metal Magnet said:
what type of beer are you making? i started last year and made some good stuff - more beginner stuff of course. would love to hear more about how long you have been brewing, etc.

It's a pale ale made with only one kind of malt and one kind of hop. American 2-row malted barley and cascade hops. Brewed it up yesterday and boy does the wort taste good! It's fermenting now and should be ready to keg in a week! Can't. Wait.

baspinall

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cascade are my favorites! They are the best aromatic as well in my book. I had them growing out back for years. Still may have some tubers alive back there if your interested in growing your own? if so PM me.

Brian

OP
OP
Skrimpy

Skrimpy

Bronze Member
Aug 16, 2006
smAlbany, NY
Detector(s) used
DFX
Nah. It's alright. No need to grow my own just yet. Thanks for the offer though!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions