Fall CRHing cookie Recipe

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
Well fall is here and the cravings are starting. whether it is for sugar, or carbs the baking starts as well. well while going through my coins or magazines I feel the need to snack. or bake. We usually do a nice soft pumpkin cookie that has a cakelike feel that is a change from the normal crispy bust your teeth cookies. Found this one and it is totally idiot proof.

Ingrediants

1 - 15 OZ can of pumpkin
1 - cake mix (any flavor or brand)
12 OZ bag of chocolate chips, I like semisweet

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together, drop by tablespoon onto greased cookie sheet. Bake till done, about 20-25 minutes.

Let cool down if you can wait and munch away while you are searching for silver.

Enjoy!!!!

Hugs and Smiles,
Garoulady

Rushfan

Aug 18, 2012
Southern California
Primary Interest:
Other
Well fall is here and the cravings are starting. whether it is for sugar, or carbs the baking starts as well. well while going through my coins or magazines I feel the need to snack. or bake. We usually do a nice soft pumpkin cookie that has a cakelike feel that is a change from the normal crispy bust your teeth cookies. Found this one and it is totally idiot proof.

Ingrediants

1 - 15 OZ can of pumpkin
1 - cake mix (any flavor or brand)
12 OZ bag of chocolate chips, I like semisweet

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together, drop by tablespoon onto greased cookie sheet. Bake till done, about 20-25 minutes.

Let cool down if you can wait and munch away while you are searching for silver.

Enjoy!!!!

Hugs and Smiles,
Garoulady

And... has CRH in the thread title. Definitely NOT off topic. Please do not move. Until I make a batch, at least... :lunchbox:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread