Italian Potato & Artichoke Frittata

Italian Potato & Artichoke Frittata

2 large eggs
4 egg whites
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/4 tsp. Pepper
2 Tbs. Water
1 tsp. Olive oil
1 1/2 c. rinsed canned artichoke hearts (cut into wedges)
3 scallions (sliced)
3/4 tsp. Italian herb seasoning
2 small red potatoes (cooked and thinly sliced)

Preheat oven to 375. Beat the eggs, egg whites, salt, pepper and water in a bowl. Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet with an ovenproof handle over medium low heat. Add the artichoke hearts, scallions and Italian herb seasoning and cook until softened (about 5 minutes). Stir in the potatoes.

Add the egg mixture and cook stirring until the eggs just begin to set (about 2 - 5 minutes). Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake until the eggs are completely set in the center (about 6 minutes).

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Re: Italian Potato & Artichoke Frittata

We tried this for supper tonight! YUM YUM
You really need to make your own cookbook....or open a restaurant! :)
Thanks for supplying me with some great new recipes.....

OP
OP
M

MiniMe

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. I'd love to have my own restaurant, can't afford one though. I love to cook. Civil should way 300 pounds as much as I cook. There's only 2 & 1/2 of us that eat here (little man doesn't eat much) but I cook like I'm feeding an army.

I just did a Cookbook, actually. I asked everyone from our family to send me their favorite recipes, a picture of their family, full names and birthdates of everyone. I made it a family cookbook and posted everyones pictures and birthdates in it since the family has gotten so big now. I don't know half the kids names and birthdates anymore, there's too many. It turned out really nice, everyone in the family got a copy for Christmas - they seemed to like it. It's something that can be handed down from generation to generation - I like hand me downs - to me they are treasure....LOL :)

OP
OP
M

MiniMe

Maybe the next book can be a TNet Family Cookbook......? Could sell it to raise money for the site.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions