Metal Detectorist Diet

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Here's a recipe that Mona Lisa and I just developed that is guaranteed to lose weight. It's a special concoction for those of you using a metal detector. In fact, it only works while using a detector; has something to do with the electronic sine waves developed.

1 Blender
1 Cocktail Shaker w/ice

Start with:
-10 Earthworms, large and unwashed, place in blender.
-Add 1 pinch of bird poop. Starling is preferred but any poop will work. This provides the necessary calcium.
- Squeeze the juice from 5 Wooly Worms, being careful not to allow any of the hair to drop in the blender (Black and orange is preferred but all black will work).
-Add 3 slugs...DO NOT ADD SALT...this makes them shrivel up.
-Blend on "Mix" for 30 seconds; then blend on "Whip" for 2 minutes.
-Pour mixture over ice and Shake...DO NOT STIR... for 30 seconds.
-Pour mixture into martini glass that has a wild onion bulb in it.
-Top with fluffy dandelion...do not add a Girly Man umbrella as this eliminates the effect of this elixir.

Works best when consumed every 15 minutes.

ENJOY! AND SEND ALL YOUR COMMENTS TO MONA LISA ;)

Here's a picture of Mona Lisa's first attempt at the cocktail:

MD Juice.jpg

As you can see, she sneezed and blew the fuzzy dandelion all over the drink!

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Well Just Mona, it's pretty obvious that the folks don't think much of "your" recipe! Or they are too nauseous to even type a reply :o

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
--to eat that you not only want to lose weight --you must have lost your mind already -- remind me not to eat at your place :P -- I'm headed to nick popageorgia's - the foods much better -- Ivan

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
ivan salis said:
--to eat that you not only want to lose weight --you must have lost your mind already -- remind me not to eat at your place :P -- I'm headed to nick popageorgia's - the foods much better -- Ivan

Hey Ivan - can I get a ride with you over to Nick's? :D

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Gypsy...don't you have some research to do? Didn't see this reply earlier cause my head was all fogged up...and it wasn't from the ham!

CG...you'll have to talk to Just Mona about the recipe...I just posted it ::)

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Hmmmmmm.........What a coincidence that you ate that ham ,then spent the day in the hospital ::) and then tried to convince me it was your knee that was giving you grief........

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
I have a feeling you've been inhaling too many of those potion vapors Gypsy...I'm still here and kicking...sort of ::)

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
wesfrye53 said:
I have a feeling you've been inhaling too many of those potion vapors Gypsy...I'm still here and kicking...sort of ::)

Well....maybe with one leg you are........ :D :D....the other one seems to be in a cast or sling or whatever you call it .....Poison Ham will do it every time

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread