U.S. Treasure Atlas ....

CaptJohn

Sep 6, 2006
Fairhope Alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: US Treasure Atlas complete set - Get it while you can!

I have the Alabama vol, the Florida/georgia and a Ms. Volume. It would be interesting if all of us picked several or voted or somehow came up with the top 3 or so sites THAT MAY STILL BE THERE I think some of the Indian Gold sites in Ga may still be there. What about some other south east sites? I visited several of the Ga. sites, and there is one that has about 30 No Tresspassing signs all over it, Ga item# 160B

Sorroque

Jan 5, 2007
Canaberal de Ayzm
Detector(s) used
GMHCX3
CaptJohn said:
Re: US Treasure Atlas complete set - Get it while you can!

I have the Alabama vol, the Florida/georgia and a Ms. Volume. It would be interesting if all of us picked several or voted or somehow came up with the top 3 or so sites THAT MAY STILL BE THERE I think some of the Indian Gold sites in Ga may still be there. What about some other south east sites? I visited several of the Ga. sites, and there is one that has about 30 No Tresspassing signs all over it, Ga item# 160B
I noticed that "Black Island" :hello: Florida ,is no longer mentioned in the Rand McNally publications. Good thing, with 3 tons of silver bars and a jewel vault there. Who wants anyone to know about that!?!
And what about Ghost Town Rand McNally, Georgia? :help:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread