BOOK SHOWING ANCIENT WRITING/SYMBOLS FOUND IN THE USA

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
anyone interested, this book has some great info concerning writing/symbols left all over america from ancient times.................'' America B.C." by Barry Fell......hundreds of illustrations, showing what has been found, where, what people put it there, what it stands for, and most likely when it was done.......nearly every race that ever came to america in ancient times is covered here..........jacko, you will want this book !!///////////////////////////................................gldhntr

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
This book refers to a writting called: OGAM !
The writting was used by the Celtic People, both in the Old World and here in the Good Old U.S.A.!
Samples of the writting, found in New Mexico, have been dated back to over 2100 years ago!
Sure! BEATs OLD Chris ::) by a few thousand years!

OP
OP
G

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
western scandanavian red-paint found in new england dated to near 5000 b.c. cup and ring petroglyphs from 3200 b.c. to 1000 b.c. in north america megaliths and ogham/celtic in south america from 3000-1000 b.c. sumerians in s.a. in 2000 b.c. old copper culture in michigan/great lakes in 2000 b.c. nordic, celtic, and more in canada in 1700 b.c. iberian, celtic, and egyptian contact with american indians in the NE in 1500 b.c. traders from carthage in north america in 300-100 b.c. celtiberian and ogham inscriptions found in eastern tennessee dated from 250 b.c. carthaginian/punic script found in mayan temples dated from a.d. 1-200 hebrew inscriptiond found at bat creek tennessee from a.d. 225-625,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,these occurances dated from a.d. 225--a.d. 1450 = roman shipwrech found near rio de janeiro roman ship found off beverly mass. libyan script in mayan temple, comalcalco mexico celtic christians leave text in caves in west virginia moslem/arab rock carvings in western desert states of n.a. vikings in greenland, laborador, newfoundland viking church tower in newport rhode island west african presence in the caribean norse explorers in minnesota norse/celtic in new england// westford massachusetts basque fishing fleets on n.a. coast also tells of druids, tarshish, celtic, spanish, portugese, irish, and other people that left traces of their being in americas long before old christopher columbus..........he definantly got credit that should have went to many others...........hundreds of pictures of ancient writing/symbols found in americas, and some very good research material listed in the back...............................gldhntr

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
gldhntr said:
anyone interested, this book has some great info concerning writing/symbols left all over america from ancient times.................'' America B.C."? by Barry Fell......hundreds of illustrations, showing what has been found, where, what people put it there, what it stands for, and most likely when it was done.......nearly every race that ever came to america in ancient times is covered here..........jacko, you will want this book !!///////////////////////////................................gldhntr
Where can I find this Book??????Buck

OP
OP
G

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
buck, i am not sure as my copy is a bit old.....here is the isbn # , maybe you can get it through your library, or their inter-library loan program.......isbn# 0-671-67974-0 library of congress catalog card # 75- 36269 copywrite 1976 by barry fell put out by pocket books........hope this helps,,,,,,,,gldhntr

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Gldhntr Thanks for the Info. Hope I can find it. If not maybe you'd copy it for me and I'll mail ya a check just let me know PM.

Jacko.

I have found "IP" but, not going to look for it just yet. see my new post. I'll be moving some big rocks.

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
gldhntr I have been looking with no luck So far if you do happen to run into another copy I would really appreciate it if will let me know I don't want you to waste your time looking or copying it for me for I know that you have better things to do but if by chance you run into another copy please let me know ok Thanks a lot Buck ;)

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;)Buck i DO APPRECITE YOUR TIME AND EFFORT AGAIN THANK YOU VERY MUCH :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;) BUCK

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread