Has anyone ready this? book by Erik Erskine Loch -

coon007

May 24, 2005
South Texas
hey all

I have that book 1st print hardcopy bought it used in great shape but I didn't pay no $300 and let me tell you it is a great book once you start reading it you can put it down. heck i'll sell it opening bid $200 ;D lol see your already saving 100 ;D buck's lol

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gsxnik - I found a couple other copies on the net, but they only save you ~$100 - if coon007 is serious, you'll probably get the best deal from him. Check out www.alibris.com & www.abebooks.com and type in the title of the book - you'll find them there.

The other thing you could do is turn this into an adventure yourself and visit some antique/used/old bookstores (especially really big ones) and see if you have any luck finding it there for much less.

Oh - by the way, check out the post I made a few days ago in the recommended reading section aboug "getting your treasure hunting juices flowing," as I've been reading two other books on this same subject and have found them really interesting.

coon007

May 24, 2005
South Texas
hey all

shoot me an offer for the book its in great shape I collect old first prints on gold adventures, safaris or bowhunting and I have an extensive collections so if anybody needs an old collector book on this subjects let me know.
george ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread