Death Traps to Treasure - Spanish and Mexican Mine Traps Warning Signs & Symbols

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Death Traps to Treasure - Spanish and Mexican Mine Traps Warning Signs & Symbols

Death Traps to Treasure - Spanish and Mexican Mine Traps Warning Signs & Symbols by Charles A. Kenworthy, Quest Publishing 1994.

The author shows in detail and descriptions how the most common Death Traps are designed, how they are tripped and how they are secured. Unbelievably sophisticated technology used to secure their treasures.

HUge boulders, massive rock faces and excavations, precise balance of multi-ton rocks, skillfully deceptive mine entrances, all designed to kill YOU.

The Spaniards used Mexican and Indian slave labor to dig and secure these mines and carve or construct travel signs that can be seen for miles. Sometimes mountain tops are modified to indicate directions. So if you are on the trail of Spanish treasure, using a Treasure Signs notebook, this book describes the end-of-the-line. Literally of the treasure or your life. For the adventurous types. A+
BB

is.php

is.php

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They lived the adventures and survived to tell the tales..

The author and his exploring pals had actually survived some of the death-traps. They are real treasure hunters. In our little detecting and treasure hunting world there are readers and researchers and commentators (like ME) and the people who actually do the things we all read and dream about. Here's to them that make us dream of treasures and good stuff!
BB

is.php

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread