The Shallow Water Hunters Guide To South Florida

SNF101480

Mar 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
Excal II, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Shallow Water Hunter's Guide To South Florida

Prior to reading this book, I read a few books by other authors on the subject of water hunting and found them to be poorly written and lacking in substance. There was a lot of the same information given in each of the books, they just seemed to be given different titles. I can honestly say I didn't get much of anything out of reading those.

The Shallow Water Hunter's Guide To South Florida is a great book by Gary Drayton. I feel that this book is good for beginners, as well as those that have been in the hobby for a bit. I found the tips and content to be informative and useful. It was very well written, and easy to understand. If you are interested in water hunting it is worth the read. This book got me to think outside the box and view things from a different perspective. Having seen an increase in my silver and gold finds over the past year has been a nice improvement from past results. Gary, thanks for putting out quality! Steve

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gary is a great water hunter, and he is funny as hell to hear talk...He is a good speaker, keeps your interest as he talks....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread