Treasure Hunters Manual #6 ... update!

larrybass

Jan 12, 2006
Ottawa, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro-Amigo
For all those Karl Von Mueller fans or folks that want to be, you should run, not walk :D to Siegfried Schlagrule's post, Treasure Hunting 101, to grab Mr. Floyd Mann's link to a FREE downloadable copy of this now famous bible of any smart treasure seeker! THANK YOU! Floyd Mann, for your unselfish post concerning the Dean of American Treasure Hunters! Many, many people will be able to greatly benefit from your most kind donation to this great forum! I salute you sir! 8)

Also Mr. Schlagrule, a Very Kool guy buy the way, ;) totally deserves a large and heartfelt applause for the work he's done in here to spread the word about my and many others' favorite Treasure Writer ever! Thank You Siegfried! Thank You!

Exanimo!

OP
OP
larrybass

larrybass

Jan 12, 2006
Ottawa, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro-Amigo
Hello Baron Von De Calb,

Just wondering. Did you post the link because you think I forgot to? Did you post it so others won't have to wade through a bunch of posts? Or, did you post it because you had posted it before Mr Mann did and I missed your post somewhere?

LB

OP
OP
larrybass

larrybass

Jan 12, 2006
Ottawa, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro-Amigo
:) Well O.K. then, now that we got all that cleared up. :D ;D I want to thank the two of you then, personally, right here, live, Eddekalb & FloydMann, for this very powerful link to something that everyone on this whole wide forum should be downloading right now, if you don't have your own real hardcopy version. The folks who haven't read anything by the Dean of American Treasure Writers, (KVonM) have been right up to this point, doing themselves a GREAT injustice as Mr. Schlagrule and Mr. Redux have been trying to convey, to anyone in TN forums who will turn their lights on and get at it... 8)

I'm going to start to add a few of Karl's old clippings from his "Ask Exanimo" columns that are right out of some of my older W&ET mags laying around my little studio here. I've got a fairly slick camera now too so that process will be pretty easy once I squeek in a little more free time out of the 24 hours they give us per day. ;D By doing that, I will be making an attempt at raising the awareness level another notch of any and all TH'ers , everywhere, who believe they are really INTO this facinating hobby or sport or art or skill etc etc that we all call Treasure Hunting. A hobby for Fun & Profit. KVM is THE Man!

;) I'm sure that his great spirit is soaring & hovering and maybe even lurking around these boards somewhere to see if anyone remembers him or has anything good to say about this most amazing gentlemanly treasure hunter who has touched and touched DEEPLY, so many of us so far. 8)

Anyway, if you haven't yet, get over to that hot link above, quick smart like if you want to luck out large to-day...NuffSaid

Thanx again, Baron Von for being there... ;)

yer bud from the north,

lb

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread