diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's called "Big Bucks in Treasure Hunting Vol.101.It has been compiled by Glenn Carson and Leanne Boyd.It lists a "team" of over 50 famous treasure hunters and writers and historians as contributers to the book.Names such a Karl Von Mueller,Gene Ballinger,Lucille Bowen,Betty Weeks,Roy Volker and the list goes on and on.It also states that "This list is added to frequently.Some of these experts have passed away.Our archives of information contain literally hundreds of unpublished snippets to small volumes of material.These will become tributes to our friends and treasuremasters, who've already left this world." I'm just wondering if anyone has purchased this or, if you do purchase it after reading this thread,let me know if it is worth the $14.95 it's being offered for. :)
Here's the link-http://bigbucks101.1treasurehunter.com/

buscadero

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Corpus Christi, Tx.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Diggummup: Sure a lot of Webspace to sell an E-Book! Lots of Big Names there! Only thing that bothers me is: "We've selected contributions from the Best-of-the-Best!" Does that mean it's just snippets from already published books & articles? Can't make a firm decision, cause I haven't read it!
My .2 Joe

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree about the webspace.I wonder if this is listed in W&E Treasures mag other than in the Jan 2003 issue? Also, i'm wondering the same thing you are, about whether or not it's just a bunch of things compiled from other publications over the years. If I can't find anyone that's read it, then I guess i'm looking for a guinea pig! ;D :D ;) Maybe i'll give it a shot in a week or two.Thanks for the reply.

DennisB

Jun 13, 2006
Clinton Twp Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett's Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Gold Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't waste your time. I purchased this after reading last night. Mostly advertising for more books in the series. Out of 64 pages there is 5 to 7 good ones on telling you how to. By the time you buy each book at 14.95 you have spent over 500.00 dollars for ads to other books. I have bought other e-books from them and they were good. I am not so sure about this series.

Dennis

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread