Gypsyheart....

DennisB

Jun 13, 2006
Clinton Twp Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett's Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Gold Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you read .... Talse of the great lakes? Stories from Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin. If not I have a copy I will send you. Just PM me your P.O. Box or whatever address you use and I will get it right out. A present for all you do for us. MODS! Didn't know where to put this so move it if you have to.

Dennis

snake35

Jul 25, 2005
West Virginia
I am currently researching / writing a magazine article for "Full Cry" a magazine about hunting dogs. The subject is about my dad.

OP
OP
DennisB

DennisB

Jun 13, 2006
Clinton Twp Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gypsy!

If you are out there I just put it out priority this morning. Hope it make it in time.

Dennis

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Dennis
Thank you so much for this fine addition to my library. I havent put it down and you can bet I will be researching some of the places that it mentions. I was suprised at how many stories were included and the diagrams and pics are great . I will post info on several of the towns ....Thank you again ...I really appreciate it

OP
OP
DennisB

DennisB

Jun 13, 2006
Clinton Twp Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are quite welcome. I haven't been able to answer because I had a meltdown on my harddrive. Some one on here is giving away free things and it fried my harddrive. Yes I have virus protection but it got by somehow. Anyway I am back up with a new puter....free I might add.....and here I am. Glad you enjoy the book. I may have a few more for ya. PM me or e-mail me where you are at and I will try to get a few more out. As you can see I don't pay much for new books. I search hard for them. Talk to ya later.

Dennis

OP
OP
DennisB

DennisB

Jun 13, 2006
Clinton Twp Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gyps!

Man I feel foolish. Am sending disk out in morning to address you gave me. Sorry. Been real hectic here lately. I looked on my desk and there it sits.

Dennis

OP
OP
DennisB

DennisB

Jun 13, 2006
Clinton Twp Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Gypsy!