Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, Gypsy!! I call these books "the best of the best". I so much loved reading these books that I spent 2 days in Raburn Gap, GA wandering around the sites and the motel we stayed at in Clayton was the same motel that all the stars from "Deliverance" stayed. Pictures of all the actors & scenes from the movie are plastered on the walls of the motel & restaurant.

I highly recommend reading these books to everyone.

;) RR

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
River Rat said:
Thanks, Gypsy!! I call these books "the best of the best". I so much loved reading these books that I spent 2 days in Raburn Gap, GA wandering around the sites and the motel we stayed at in Clayton was the same motel that all the stars from "Deliverance" stayed. Pictures of all the actors & scenes from the movie are plastered on the walls of the motel & restaurant.

I highly recommend reading these books to everyone.

;) RR
I love them too and have read them for years. If anyone orders them ,please order them from Foxfire direct as the money goes to keep their projects funded. Thanks

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Thanks for the link, Gypsy. 8) Time to update my collection. They'll help refresh my memory of what my great grandad tried to teach me.

newbieprospector

Jun 22, 2006
Williamsburg, VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to take these from my dad's bookshelves and read them in the late 70's. I now almost have a complete set and was wondering where to go to complete it....thanks so much for the link!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions