Needed Karl Von Mueller books

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While you're at it , look for copies of the Prospector's Gazette. KVM was the editor. Many people believe that these are the #1-#5 editions of the TH manuels

tektin

Feb 12, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have signed, mint copies of #6 and #7. Not for sale but you can at times find them on e-bay but not cheap. $70 each or so. Unsigned.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I purchased both from Ebay a couple years ago.

Keep watch there and you'll find them.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This may sound lame to most but do some searches for Friends of the {fill in the blank} library. You'd be surprised even shocked what you can find for a few bucks! Went up to a huge book sale in Phoenix at the Fair Grounds a week or two ago. Tons of great stuff!!! They estimated half a million books but I think that count was way low! Got a ton of gems & only spent less than 1/2 of what I intended. Actually stayed over & went back the next day! Keep an eye on the Charities too! They put books out for a dollar or two that are on Amazon & EBay for forty or fifty bucks. Make some calls to your local bookstores and ask if they have anything relating to ***** If you're lucky they do and if you're even luckier the dealers sales aren't up to par & they'll give you a super price just to keep the lights on. Oh, if you go to a shop, take your box of unwanteds with! Good trading material if it interests the shop owner. Hope that gives you some ideas you didn't think of.

booksforgood.org is a good example. They have tons of stuff that isn't on the website and if you give them a request they might have it & will ship. BE CAREFUL! You'll end up buying more than you intended!!!!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somewhere on treasurenet you are supposed to be able to read #6 treasure hunters Manuel. Its printed here on this site I think ? Someone told me that yesterday.

Worlds latgest treasure book catalog. Its a thread in this forum.might want to check it out.

Last edited:

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Somewhere on treasurenet you are supposed to be able to read #6 treasure hunters Manuel. Its printed here on this site I think ? Someone told me that yesterday.

Worlds largest treasure book catalog. Its a thread in this forum.might want to check it out.

That book is still under copyright and if somebody has posted it they should take it down.

This is not intended to be a criticism of you, Blak bart. There are also bootleg copies of THM #7 out there and of Sudden Wealth.

It's theft and it's wrong.

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo, CM

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Barton, sorry, but we require members be a charter members to sell..

Reminder you have to be a charter member to sell, if a non charter member is requesting item to buy then only a CM can reply with offer to sell, if a charter member posts looking to buy item then any member can reply with offer to sell.

Last edited:

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I have 4 Karl Von Mueller books for sale as a set:

The Journals of El Dorado
Treasure Hunters Manual 6th
Treasure Hunters Manual 7 th ( the 6 and 7 are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT )
The Encyclopedia of Buried Treasure Hunting

Anyone whom knew Karl knew he was a straight shooter--his books give you hundreds of pointers which will cut years off your learning curve
to recovering buried treasure. There are easily several hundred treasure leads in his books---I consider his books the finest books ever written
on general treasure hunting--and a must have if you want to become a professional treasure hunter.

The photo in #7 is good enough to locate the treasure "sight stone" of the "CAVE OF GOLD OF THE RIO GRANDE"
In Karl's Treasure Hunters Manual #6 you have illustrations of gold bars he located as one example of the many photos of treasure
In the Encyclopedia of Buried Treasure Hunting there are dozens of good treasure leads--you can still pursue

I will sell the set of four books for $ 100 plus $ 10 shipping in the US postal box envelope for quick shipping
Send me a e-mail if interested: [email protected]

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Barton has paid for cm and can sell, waiting on his badge to appear.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions