Excalibur and Sov GT users must read this book

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

-Jones-

Aug 11, 2005
NW Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab GO-FIND 60 and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Sandman said:
A book by Clive James Clynick called, Finding Gold, Silver and Coins with the Minelab Sovereign and Excalibur metal detectors is a must read for water and beach hunters. It also covers the park and dry land hunting.

Happy Learning,
Sandman

Sandman,

I found a couple of books by Clynick on amazon.com but not the title you mentioned. Where can one purchase the book you referenced? ???

-Jones-

Aug 11, 2005
NW Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab GO-FIND 60 and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Sandman,

I found it! :o

Did alittle more surfin and found it ebay..... ;)

TD

Greenie
Nov 13, 2007
Southeast Florida/Southeast New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Following Sandman's recommendation I read Clive James Clynick's book on "Finding Gold, Silver and Coins wit the Minelab Sovereign and Excalibur". I also read his book on "Advanced Methods for Finding Gold in the Water with the Minelab Excalibur", both really good books and worth reading several times. It is really a school for all Sovereign and Excalibur users. I really appreciate the great information posted on these forums by the more experienced users. TD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread