Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown

newbieprospector

Jun 22, 2006
Williamsburg, VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
grizzly bare said:
Dan Brown does not even try to make you think the Code is real. In the preface to the NOVEL he plainly states that it is a work of fiction. I found the book an interesting read and really enjoyed the way he wove half-truths, truths, and inventions to make such a good book. I am looking forward to the movie.

grizzly bare

Thank you!!!! It is one of my biggest pet peeves...all the people out there who actually believe this is a true story >:( !

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005
bomber said:
saw the special about the ark being in ethiopia being guarded by that one old guy on discovery channels digging 4 the truth.if this is one of the worlds greatest treasure(or the biggest)how could one little old man stop anybody from just going in and taking it.

Simple. Something not mentioned in the special, but which is discussed in the original book written by Graham Hancock (The Sign & The Seal) is that right there next to the church of St. Mary at Axum there is a batallion of heavily armed soldiers.
;D

T

Tall-paul

when the investigation was done on the church for the rose line,, the carpet was lifted and the curit vicar stated see there is no mark,,, did anyone notice where he lifted the carpet in a totaly different area,,, and the basement at roslyn chapple does bear the stars and signs displayed, although the tomb has been moved ,,,,,, where? is the big question.

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
I don't recall the year (1870's??) that a group of British archaeologists found
Templar artifacts left behind approx. 90 feet below Soloman's Temple. The artifacts were numerous & positively linked to Knights. The Templars were said to have been living & excavating under the Temple for 70+ years. Hence the name Knights of the Temple. It is not known what if anything was found there, but it is a long time to look for nothing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread