US Treasure Atlas complete set - Get it while you can!

DanielWestman

Aug 15, 2008
Umeå
I've been looking to buy the US Treasure Atlas for a while now, got a tip yesterday that the author is selling out his last copies on eBay.
There's 10 books in the set and it contains treasure leads for all states. For $34.95 you'll get all 10 books in the set + a bonus book. The first book in the set is signed by the author.

I'll just make it easy and copy the description from eBay.

BRAND NEW, UNREAD EDITIONS RIGHT OUT OF THE WAREHOUSE BOXES!

The Atlas series is going out-of-print in a few months and the author is disposing of his remaining editions at a drastically-reduced price to empty his personal warehouse. He's passing the savings on to you, with an outright bargain of just $34.95 per 10-volume set! That's almost like paying for two volumes and getting eight additional volumes for free!!! And the author will personally autograph Volume One of your set at no additional charge.

As a bonus, we're tossing in the author's highly popular Missing Mobster Millions treasure book at no additional charge!

Still not convinced? We'll even pay for your PRIORITY MAIL shipping! This SHIPPING IS FREE!

THE TREASURE HUNTER'S BIBLE!!!

UNITED STATES TREASURE ATLAS

The United States Treasure Atlas is the most complete and detailed compendium of treasure sites available anywhere at any price! Whether you're a die-hard professional treasure hunter, a weekend prospector from suburbia, an active hardrock miner, or simply an armchair novice with the spirit of adventure, these research books are exactly what you've been waiting for! Arranged alphabetically by states, each edition of this massive 10-volume set is a large 8 1/2 x 11" in size and contains easy-to-read state highway maps literally showing you the way to nearly FIFTY THOUSAND individual detailed listings and entries! Over 100 pages in each and every volume, all filled with accurate, documented information and reliable data. The U.S. Treasure Atlas rivals any other maps or books available anywhere at any price...sure to become essential hands-on reference materials...perhaps the only ones you'll ever need in your personal quest for lost, buried or sunken treasure in the United States. No matter who you are or where you live, you'll find this 10-volume series impossible to put down, reading and re-reading them time and time again! Four years in the making, the U.S. Treasure Atlas series remain a vital sourcebook in the personal libraries of professional treasure hunters, like the late Florida salvor Mel Fisher of Atocha fame, and shipwreck sleuth Herbert Humphries Jr. Material from the Treasure Atlas books has been used for television's recent Unsolved Mysteries series, the author having been a guest participant on the NBC program. For amateur or professional alike, these books are a must when planning your next travel vacation, business trip or family's weekend outing. Alongside your roadmap, one glance will direct you to potential sites located at or near your destination. They'll assuredly become one of the best investments you will ever make!​

CONTENTS: Buried Pirate Booty; Lost Gold Mines; Outlaw Treasure; Hidden Indian Treasures; Old Fort Sites; Sunken Treasure Shipwrecks; Lost Silver Mines; Relic Sites; Buried Miser Caches; Civil War Treasures; Coin Beaches; Gangster Loot; Spanish Church Treasure; Gem & Mineral Sites; Ghost towns; Historical Sites...and MUCH MORE!

ARRANGED ALPHABETICALLY, HERE'S WHAT YOU GET: (Vol #, State, # of individual listings)​

VOL 1: Alabama (1,120); Alaska (163); Arizona (961); Arkansas (1,232)

VOL 2: California (2,104); Colorado (1,061)

VOL 3: Connecticut (210); Delaware (59); Florida (891); Georgia (904); Hawaii (60); Idaho (630); Illinois (942)

VOL 4: Indiana (728); Iowa (884); Kansas (935); Kentucky (1,445); Louisiana (970)

VOL 5: Maine (386); Maryland (384); Massachusetts (365); Michigan (1,089); Minnesota (745); Mississippi (1,451)

VOL 6: Missouri (1,197); Montana (792); Nebraska (814); Nevada (796); New Hampshire (190); New Jersey (348)

VOL 7: New Mexico (893); New York (791); North Carolina (509); North Dakota (743); Ohio (704)

VOL 8: Oklahoma (903); Oregon (610); Pennsylvania (1,280); Rhode Island (64); South Carolina (640); South Dakota (586)

VOL 9: Tennessee (928); Texas (2,515); Utah (487)

VOL 10: Vermont (211); Virginia (1,166); Washington (802); West Virginia (711); Wisconsin (869); Wyoming (587)

These books have held a retail price of $15.95 each for years, and tens of thousands of editions have been sold at that exceptional value. As it was stated earlier, this series is going out-of-print in a few months and the author is disposing of his remaining editions at a drastically-reduced price to empty his personal warehouse. He's passing the savings on to you, with an outright bargain of just $34.95 per 10-volume set! That's like paying for two volumes and getting eight additional volumes for free!!! YOU SIMPLY WILL NOT FIND THESE BOOKS AT A BETTER BARGAIN ANYWHERE!!! And the author will personally autograph Volume One of your set at no additional charge, and we'll ship them to you via media mail and we'll pay the postage! These are BRAND NEW, UNREAD EDITIONS RIGHT OUT OF THE WAREHOUSE BOXES! But you must act soon! The author's personal stock is limited. But that ain't all......

FREE BONUS BOOK INCLUDED WITH YOUR ORDER AT ADDITIONAL NO CHARGE:

MISSING MOBSTER MILLIONS

Acclaimed by treasure hunters as the most uniquely-themed volume available today, filled with treasure leads and tips for seekers of 1920s and 1930s gangster loot. It details major crime bosses of the period including those in Chicago and New York and is crammed with between-the-lines treasure locations. It's the only book available today that exclusively captures this segment of lost and buried treasure. From the contents page, you'll read about:

___Humphreys-Imburgio Treasure; ___The Polack's Whiskey Cache; ___Al Capone's Hideout; ___Diamond Jim's Missing Gems; ___Chicago's Crime Leaders; ___The Genna Cache; ___Camoot's Currency; ___More on Chicago; ___New York Mobsters; ___The Dutchman's $7 Million Box; ___John Dillinger's Hoards; ___Barker's Post Hole Banks; ___Crime Bosses of the 1920s; ___Crime Bosses of the 1930s; ___Vito's Lunch Buckets; ___More Gangland Information

PLEASE READ THE SMALL DETAILS BEFORE ORDERING:

Paypal payment is required.

PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THE SALE PRICE!!!

Shipments to U.S. addresses only; NO FOREIGN SHIPMENTS AT THIS PRICE!​

As I live outside of the US, I had to use a mail forwarding service that will forward the books to Sweden.
Anyway, this is a great deal for anyone who's interested in lost treasure! The books used to sell for $15 each, now you'll get them for $3.49 each. Check it out!

Here's the link to eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180287548467

FCCDFEd

Sep 29, 2007
Terra Bella, Ca.
Detector(s) used
DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great deal, really excited to get more History. i bought 2 sets, 1 for myself and 1 for my bro in law for Xmas. I think I'll make him wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fccdfed

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ordered mine night before last.

Can't beat that price with a big stick!

Best-Mike

BruceHuffington

Feb 13, 2006
So-Cal
Detector(s) used
Minelab GP3000
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good deal... bunches left ... minus the one I just scored. ;D

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine arrived today.

What a great deal. I've seen those books going for $16.95 each!

Thanks for the tip!

Best-Mike

Larsmed

Jan 10, 2007
Greencovesprings, Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sandshark, bh jr.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Ok

How do these authors of these atlases really know anything? are they historians or do they have degrees?

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is one author. His name is/was Thomas Terry.

It is probably the best accumulation listing of every Ghost Town, Lost Mine, Cache, Treasure Story ever written.

The numbers on the maps aren't necessarily that accurate, but if you are looking for most every treasure story from the entire country, you need this set. It's been out of print since the early eighties. I guess someone found a cache of them in some warehouse.

Best-Mike

OP
OP
DanielWestman

DanielWestman

Aug 15, 2008
Umeå
Yay, I received my package today! This must be the ultimate books for treasure hunters!
I will put these books to good use when I start to work on my new website project. :icon_pirat:

Gonna see if I can get ahold of The World Treasure Atlas by the same author, saw a used one for $200 on Amazon, but that cracks my budget. Was enough that I had to pay $60 in shipping to get these books to Sweden, but hell it was worth it! 8)

You people that are hesitating to buy the set, don't! You will certainly not get another chance at this price. Heck if I lived in the US I would buy a couple extra sets to give away at the grand opening of my website, but unfortunately I can't afford the shipping!

Got alot of reading ahead of me, see ya!

Update:
I've talked to the author about one of his out-of-print books and I found out that a publisher has bought the rights to the US- and World Treasure Atlases. They're making a series of six books, 5 covering the US and 1 International edition. The books will go for $26.95 each, so around $162 for the whole set. I'm thinking of buying the International edition, but I might buy the original World Treasure Atlas instead.

Check it out:
http://www.squareonepublishers.com/titles_treasurehunter.html

Mike, we're actually buying directly from the author Thomas Terry, pretty cool huh?
He's reducing his personal inventory because of the new books coming out next year.

FCCDFEd

Sep 29, 2007
Terra Bella, Ca.
Detector(s) used
DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For those who might have missed this post:

This item, the whole collection is up for bid again, with about 50 sets left until Oct 29, 2008, for $35. I ordered mine and love them. I can sit and read them for hours. Great price and free shipping. Beware there are a couple of other ebayers with this same set for a lot more money plus shipping. This is a great deal.

Here's the link to eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180294932580

fccdfed

scubatreasure

Aug 14, 2008
Trinity, florida
WOW...Just ordered mine.....thought i missed it ...glad i didn't..............
..................HAPPY FRIGGIN BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEE.........................
...............................sincerely..LIMO BOB...........................................

Also like to thank all the good people here at tnet ..........you people ROCK :thumbsup:

scubatreasure

Aug 14, 2008
Trinity, florida
WOW....got my books....U S TREASURE ATLAS.....and boy is there a load of stuff right in my back yard here on the west coast of Florida that i can start researching......and don't worry bout me prospector 40 , I can hold my breath for a long time and I'm not afraid of using modern technology to assist me in my recovery.....THE HUNT HAS BEGUN IN EARNEST!..............................happy hunting...............LIMO BOB

OP
OP
DanielWestman

DanielWestman

Aug 15, 2008
Umeå
Good luck with the hunting scubatreasure! I was reading through the part about Florida yesterday and man.. You've got some hunting to do ;)

rotaxtwin

Mar 28, 2007
NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer & Excalabur, Garrett Treasure Ace
I've had the NY volume for several years and got the entire set off Ebay. Great books.

scubatreasure

Aug 14, 2008
Trinity, florida
Following my Atlas, like a road map to the treasure, i arrived at a beach called Anclotte , a well known county park across from Anclotte key, where to my surprise they allow metal detecting from 6am till9am, and 5pm till closing(sundown). To my amazement i spoke to a couple from Canada who are staying in the area for the winter and the day before i arrived someone detecting walked away with what looked like an old Spanish jewel incrusted cross. without any gear i was at a loss of what to do, but to my surprise there was a guy trying out his new bounty hunter....newbee...with manual in hand and trying not to look like an amateur i watched as he hit several targets making several different sounding tones and did not dig up any of them. I introduced myself and asked if this was a new sport for him and the family , he said it was . I gave him some quick advise...like fill in the 2ft deep 4 ft wide whole the beer can came out of...and to go to tnet and look me up and i will try to find someone who can give him a hand figuring out how to use the bounty hunter MD that he had invested $300.00 dollars on....i will be returning to this site and several others i checked out in the same area when my gear comes in from NJ...

TO BE CONTINUED....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread