Anyone hunting or going to unt in Germany??

outdoorsup

May 9, 2004
Lake Ozark, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites 4900, Garrett Ace 250
Anyone here from Germany or may be going to Germany? I have a great place to hunt there if anyone is interested. Old battlefield of Napoleon (spelling) that gave up over 400 musketballs/frag balls, over 200 coins from 1795 to 1995, one cannonball, two swords, 6-7 rings, several buckles, Nazi items, three WW II unexploded ordnance items :o, two WW II bayonets several cannonball fuzes and lots of other unknown items. All this came out of an area roughly 1km in diameter with two people hunting over a two year period. Could have found more if we had discovered the area sooner.

If anyone is interested drop me a line and I will spill the beans because I will never get a chance to hunt there again.

Thorsten

Greenie
Dec 10, 2004
Munich
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Hello,

I am hunting in Bavaria, southern Germany. In which region is the area you mentioned?

Bye,
Thorsten

folkert

Feb 10, 2004
Germany
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero Germany
Hello, I live in the Rhein-Main-Area which is very rich in history and I am very fortunate in finding relics and coins dating from about 1200 B.C to the 18th.century. In which area do you detect?
Kind regards, Folkert

navychief1968

Jan 7, 2005
Water Valley, MS
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher
outdoorsup,

Your post gets me all "randy" inside just thinking about it. I am trying to obtain a billet "job-postion" at a NATO base in Germany when It's time for me to depart my current duty station onboard a Mine Sweeper. Can you just Imagine, a three year tour in Europe, It's almost too good to be true! Unfortunately, it's going to be another 17 months before I am due to transfer from here. One of my best friends onboard the ship I am currently stationed on is an "exchange" sailor with the Federal German Navy. He is transferring back to Germany next month. hopefully, I can swing a trip sooner and go and visit him at his home in Leeds, Germany. I'll keep your post and if it works out that I can pull off a trip after my Persian Gulf deployment, I'll contact you via e-mail.

Chris Reynolds
Chief Petty Officer, USN

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am stationed at Ramstein AB and would love to find a place to detect. My main concern has been German laws. Not knowing the does and don't has kept my detector under wraps. I have been here a year and not turned it on once. If you still have a spot let me know ,sounds like great fun.

bergie

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2004
I will be in Heidelberg in late June and could get a couple extra days beyond my work to detect. Anyone nearby there?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread