Hunting in florida

Farmercal

Mar 20, 2003
Earth
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, X-Terra 70 & Excalibur 1000
Morris is from Ocala, FL but he is strickly a water hunter. I am from the panhandle. Welcome to the forum!

Cal

A

allmech44

trueblue40 said:
I'm new to this and would like to know if there is nayone fro southwest florida here? Would like some help with any locations in the area that would be good for relic hunting. Thanks. ;D

im new at this as well , and have not had much luck at the beach, but have really done well at school yard playgrounds both old and fairly new..

DARKPI88

Feb 9, 2007
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000
trueblue40 said:
I'm new to this and would like to know if there is nayone fro southwest florida here? Would like some help with any locations in the area that would be good for relic hunting. Thanks. ;D

HI, I LIVE IN ORLANDO AND AM NEW AS WELL. I HUNT AT THE BEACH AND HAVE ALSO HAD SOME LUCK AROUND OLD SWIMMING HOLES FROM THE EARLY 1900'S AROUND ORLANDO. THE ELITE USED TO SWIM AT THESE LAKES FOR RECREATION. SOME OF THEM ARE STILL PARKS AND SOME OF THEM ARE SURROUNDED BY HOUSES NOW. I JUST RESEARCH OLD HOTELS AND SWIMMING HOLES FROM THAT ERA TO FIND LOCATIONS. GOOD LUCK!

DOCC77

Jan 13, 2007
Trueblue,
Im from Port Charlotte area.What type of relics are you seeking???let me know by PM or email ok.I metaldetect the beaches and lots and open areas here...welcome to the forum....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread