late 1800s store to hunt

hamer81

Aug 29, 2012
late 1800's store to hunt

After talking with a few guys I learn that a buddy of mine owns what used to be a store from back in the late 1800's. The building is still there he just uses it to store winter wood. He tells me he found 2 half dollars in the cabinets when he tore them out, an says I bet u can find all kinds of stuff with your metal detector stop by and look anytime. I can't wait til I get a day off n go check it out. I feel like a kid waitin for x-mas mornin

Chisos

Aug 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, there is no telling what you may find. Good luck and let us know.

Dwight S

Apr 26, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro & White's TDI & Tesoro Compass uMax
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
After talking with a few guys I learn that a buddy of mine owns what used to be a store from back in the late 1800's....

See what a little "networking" can do! Now, get out and find something good!

Congrats!

OP
OP
hamer81

hamer81

Aug 29, 2012
Went to old store site today covered whole area pretty good found 5 pennies dates ranging from 76 to 82. And found about 100 pull tabs. Had a blast luved every min.

Dwight S

Apr 26, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro & White's TDI & Tesoro Compass uMax
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Go back and go slooooooow. Really take your time and listen to the machine. There is bound to be something older than 76.

OP
OP
hamer81

hamer81

Aug 29, 2012
That what I was thinkin. And may be a lil easier now since we dug all those pulltabs

OP
OP
hamer81

hamer81

Aug 29, 2012
I want to just a lil worried about the guys yard. I'm just not that great at diggin good plugs yet and he is really paticular about his yard (very well manicured). It may be better to wait til its cold an the grass is dead

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread