Md in louisville

bradk05

Jun 3, 2012
Love to know as well. Live in Louisville and love to know of new areas if possible.
Thanks

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
I live in Jersey. I could pull out a map where you guys live and find a hundred spots. Give it a try for gods sake!

bradk05

Jun 3, 2012
Well aren't you just a smart man and alittle wise guy!! Proud of you. Your probably that same guy who finds hundreds of spots on land in which you never get permission to hunt on!! A sneaky little trespasser. So good for you my friend.
Best of luck

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
bradk05 said:
Well aren't you just a smart man and alittle wise guy!! Proud of you. Your probably that same guy who finds hundreds of spots on land in which you never get permission to hunt on!! A sneaky little trespasser. So good for you my friend.
Best of luck

I did not know we were friends. I have not been called little in a long time. LOL. It's funny when people come on a world wide detecting forum and ask people where to hunt. Try a little research dude. LMAO

sheep

Sep 7, 2012
Owensville In
Detector(s) used
Ace 350, Propointer, minelab musketeer x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jaggaz KY said:
Tcim ur an *******

Research. If you look through all the threads you'll see that word 10,000 times because that's what it requires. People that go to libraries, read old and new maps, read hours and hours of stories and history, ask old timers, track down people to get permission and then hunt and hunt those spots to see what produces don't want to just say "go here" after all that work. And all that work is part of the fun anyway. It makes it rewarding when you find something good because YOU did all the work to find that coin 8" in the ground at a place YOU found by researching. An easy start is just looking around when your driving for empty lots or old run down places. Find those, find the owner, get the permission. The rest will come.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread