Thinking about making a small display case for the bullets I have found in the park

TheElementOfSand

Jul 19, 2012
Fort Wayne
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT E-series, Whites Beachhunter, Garrett Ace350, Garret 76'-77'Fortune Hunter, Cen-tech Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the way it looks and am starting to think I need to make a display case/shadow box just for my bullets and shells I have found across the street at the park.:thumbsup:
ShoaffPark Bullet Collection.jpg

NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2011
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Zinc pennies definitely, at least there are some shotshell brass that have a bit of collector value. Rotted out pennies are worse than bottle caps IMO.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
NOLA_Ken said:
Zinc pennies definitely, at least there are some shotshell brass that have a bit of collector value. Rotted out pennies are worse than bottle caps IMO.

Rotted out shotgun shells have no collector value. The are better then zinks though. I don't hunt in places where zinks can be found. so those shells like the ones pictured above are trash digs as zinks are considered trash digs to you.

I stopped hunting parks and schools, because I can't stand digging in modern trash, clad included. Now I dig old trash.

Those Nitro and Peters shells were popular back then. I dig a lot of those.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread