Nephews first relic

absosecur

Oct 26, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
Mikey is my 12 yr old nephew. He has gone out with me a few times but did not like it until today. We jumped out into a field on the side of the hwy and within 10 min he got a signal which I thought would be a piece of coke can. I went over to help him and his eyes lit up when I showed him half of this gilted button hanging out of a dirt clod. Now he he is ready for us to go shopping for his own machine. He said no one would respond to this thread so prove him wrong guys. New spot by the way. found with whites prism 2.

image-1265814019.jpg

image-3977526308.jpg

OP
OP
absosecur

absosecur

Oct 26, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
Last pic is what I just found after posting. Made about three swings and found. Good spot.

image-2071642384.jpg

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
By gosh,it's good to see the younger generation out swingin,super find Mikey,now get swingin ,there is a LOT of good stuff to be found, GO GET EM DUDE!!! Oh ya,wait till you find your first Silver,you won't be able to get the grin off your face.:laughing7: God Bless Chris

mo dirt diggin

Sep 3, 2012
Souteast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, 950 Coil, 4x6 eclipse coil, DX-1, Bullseye 2 pinpointer, Pro pointer, Lesche Sampson 31inch.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, nice finds :icon_thumleft: Remember Mike the more you hunt the more you will find. HH :hello2: :headbang:

got2dig

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2012
Mid-Tenn
Detector(s) used
XLT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well Mikey looks like you have the bug. Very nice lots of luck to you and I know you will have lots of good finds to dig. HH

PS love your shirt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions