seekandfind

Jul 7, 2012
northwest Indiana
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 101/505
ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello all,happy holidays!!! Well I am a metal detector but found myself in the woods the other day looking at the old foundation of a house,horsebarn,garage?? all combined Anyway I was enthralled, here is this foundation of rocks stacked up and then poured concrete(old concrete) poured about a foot high on top of that,after that the structure was gone. Trees were growing out of the foundation all over(large trees) thought for sure I was going to find some coins.No such luck but I did find an old old iron,its obout6-8 inches long ,3-4 wide and weighs about 8lbs no handle(missing) then a shaft with a wheel(small 8-10 inches in diameter) only 1/2 inch wide cant figure out what it would be to, heavy with a shaft about two feet long has to weigh fifty pounds,also the worlds biggest door hinge (its not but it is big)lol. I wish i could post pictures but they are on my phone and im pretty much illiterate with this computer, besides my one finger pecking here. Anyway had a great time at it and now I understand the draw, too bad there are not many areas around me like this. Thanks for reading and good hunting to all of you.

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are a Gazillion places just like that within a 20 minute drive of you......
You just gotta get out do alittle research and knock on some doors...................HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions