Southeast PA

ctitech0019

Nov 17, 2012
southeast pa.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter qd 2, garret pro pointer !
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
check the parks and cover your holes , park rules are posted till so go for it ,

OP
OP
H

Holly_squirrel

For detecting right on
Park signs?

DirtyMike

Feb 10, 2009
West Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, MXT, TDI, Tejon, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What type of detecting are you interested in? I hunt primarily for civil war relics. I live near Harpers Ferry, WV if your interested in some civil war relics send me a message.

Rudy74

Feb 1, 2013
Rush springs, oklahoma
Detector(s) used
an old sears discriminator, switchin to a garret AT pro metal detector with 8.5 x 11 w/ pro formation DD coil real soon i hope
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hell go in your back yard. practice there you would be surprised by what you will find.

Cl1983

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dirtymike man I envy where you live. I want to get into mding but other than a bunch of shipwrecks and timber harvests not much in my area... Ivil war is a passion to the point I'm a reenactor too..

meals55

Feb 6, 2009
Gilbertsville,PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4800, T2 ltd, T2 Classic, Tarsacci, Garrett AT Gold, XP Deus 2, Tesoro Compadre,Garrett pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in southeast PA. We always go to the park office and talk to the ranger to check their rules and let them know what we're doing. They are usually pretty cool with us. Good Luck!

cavdetect

Feb 18, 2013
Mt. Laurel, NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Pro Pointer 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where in SE PA? Just curious, I'm across the bridge and looking for areas as well. Best of luck on all your hunting.

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
check out the local club sphrg.com I used to hunt with them and they occasionally do group hunts so you can get out and find areas to hunt. All local parks and school grounds. You have a great area with loads of history. You can PM me if you want with your location and i'll be glad to help more if I can.

Mar 12, 2013
Gettysburg PA
Detector(s) used
Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Gettysburg and try and go door to door. Some times its yes and most of the time its NO! Just keep trying

If anyones local to me and would like to go out detecting one day send me a PM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread