Spanish COBB & A lot of Silver

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well I have been very busy digging.... The storm moved tons of sand for us in the last week or so.....I have been working a cut that produced a nice spanish lead seal & a 2 Reale the other day... Went back today and it was game on... I have NEVER dug as many silvers in 2 tides... It was absolutely crazy... Lets start with 6 Half Dollars... 1 was a Benjamin... and the others were Walking Libs... 18 Silver Dimes 3 were seated and a nice old Canadian Dime....8 Silver Quarters .... 3 were Barbers..3 were Washingtons ....and 2 were Standing Libs...3 V nickels...4 Shield Nickels....and for my prize find a beutiful Spanish Cobb....I thought it was lead till I got home and noticed the Cross...man oh man... you just never know... Can anyone help date it?....Many wheaties, over 35 of them..... all sterling rings... no goldies....The Brass Purse was dug by my son... it had no coins... I am going to frame it for him as a surprise Birthday present.... Got a few musket shots too...what a hunt.... Thanks for looking Happy Hunting DSCN0198.JPG DSCN0199.JPG DSCN0202.JPG DSCN0207.JPG DSCN0213.JPG DSCN0215.JPG DSCN0217.JPG DSCN0218.JPG DSCN0219.JPG Spanish Cobb (1).JPG Spanish Cobb (2).JPG Spanish Cobb (4).JPG

surf

Silver Member
Jan 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
seeing eye shovel
Primary Interest:
Other

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread