7 Rings (4 Gold 1 Platinum) / 3 Chains / 10 Silvers

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Went back to work this week. All I could think of was the guys were getting the goodies.... I was a little on the early side for the tide today, but I couldn't wait any longer, you all know that feeling that you get when you arrive, and your the first to be there? That was me today, and I was dialed in rite from the first target... I am absolutely loving this Minelab CTX 30 30... Man this thing is producing for me.... I was down at the cut, and had a couple silvers, and then everyone showed up... Some in front of me, and a few to my back... I just kept focussed, and kept getting goodies one after another... Lead figures, V Nickels, Buffalo Nickels, Barber Quarter and a couple of Washington Quarters too. In between the silver. I plucked 4 GOLD Rings from the cut area that had been cleaned out the day before, acording to one of the other hunters today....LOLOL OK either I am good? or lucky? or maybe they are to much in a hurry? Either way, I scored them. And they were sitting nicely in my pouch... I also managed a nice ( *P ) Platinum wedding band to top it all off.....A few sterling chains with crosses... made the day a well rounded fun trip... One of the chains have a 14 K charm on it... I am skipping work tommorrow... Heading back to get the leftovers that were not found today.... I hope they cleaned the area as good as they did spot today....LOLOLOL Happy Hunting and thanks for looking... 7 ring day (1).JPG 7 ring day (4).JPG 7 ring day (12).JPG 7 ring day (15).JPG 7 ring day (20).JPG 7 ring day (22).JPG 7 ring day (28).JPG 7 ring day (33).JPG 7 ring day (36).JPG 7 ring day (37).JPG

JJohnson

Mar 14, 2013
Glen Allen, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab: Explorer, XS, E-Trac, CTX-30/30
Garrett: Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man...you are on fire. Outstanding!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread