Jim`s Bag of Stuff

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My hunting partner Jim of 22 years,refuses to get a computer or use mine he just to old school for a puter,but that old fart can hunt,he`s been at it for 46 years first on Long island N.Y. then around West Point,now here in Dix N.Y. and he has found some amazing things ,his house is a 1830 stagecoach stop and is full of relics he has found,in fact he`s a relic 70 years old god bless him,he can only hunt for 1 hour and then he`s done for the day,but when we first started we would hunt 12 hrs. a day weather permitting mostly cellar holes and fields,woods,Indian Camps,old picnic grounds and such.We would go to the Big town of Elmira N.Y. (Hellmira for you Proud Southern Boys there was a bad Prisoner of War Camp there during the War of Northern Aggression)we would collect pulltabs and junk and some clad..but the critters are armed there so we wodn`t stay long.
So i`m over to his house and i say let me post some of your crap on Treasure Net...and he goes over to a cabnit and opens it and hands me this little bag,he`s got about 50 bags of them marked and dated,anyways this is a bag of crap he found in spring of 2002.
Picture 19.jpg , i was with him when he found this stuff it was my pleasure watching him
. Picture 11.jpg Picture 12.jpg Picture 13.jpg Picture 15.jpg Picture 19.jpg Picture 21.jpg Picture 16.jpg Picture 17.jpg Picture 18.jpg Picture 22.jpg Picture 23.jpg Picture 26.jpg Picture 27.jpg Picture 28.jpg
He uses a Tesoro Toltec II i sold it to him new in 93 or 94 i think, i`v had all the better detectors over the years he will swing them for a while and the go back to the Toltec he `s allways been in the Tesoro Cult sense i`v known him, and he makes my friend Terry S. from White Planes look tame when it come `s to Tesoro Detectors!
Enjoy
Gary

Last edited:

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WOW ! Neat digs! Thanks for sharing them with us 8-):occasion14::treasurechest:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow ya he does, have some really nice finds

Clay Fisher2

Jul 20, 2013
Middle GA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! Would love to see the other bags! Nice touch displaying the relics of the old maps. Great to have a friend of that caliber that you can also share your love of treasure hunting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread