Need Help Resizing Pics For The Forum

Hambone

Jan 4, 2005
Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can someone please help an old man figure out how to resize the pics for the forum. I have some relic finds from the ghost town in Texas that I would like share. Everytime I include them in a post there to large. I am really not a computer guy and could use some instruction. I am using Photo Impression 2000 to manage the pics but I can't find anyway to make the pics smaller.

Hambone

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
go to "get image" then select image from thumbnails. next hit "edit" then in the part where it says 100% highlight and put in your own value (I use 50%) next hit "resize" then hit "save" then "save as" put in your pic name and use the dropbox and highlight .jpg

It isn't as complex as I make it sound, photo impression is really intuitive! :D

OP
OP
H

Hambone

Jan 4, 2005
Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Omnicognic Thanks for your knowlege about the pics.

Hambone / Texas

D

Darod

Hey Hambone,

I was telling you before,....just send them to me and I'll resize them for ya. I'll either send them back to you or post them on my server and send you a link for you to use in your postings.

Rod

R

reds

hello.i believe you need to get your photo down to 128 kbs to post on this forum. its a simple process if you use photoshop. after you have opened your image in photoshop click on image in the title bar, click on resize, resize to no larger than 6", while in image also lower the dpi to 72, click ok, save as a jpeg on desktop just so you can find it easy locate the image on desktop right click on it scroll to the bottom of the window that opened and click on properties. it will tell you the size of you photo that you have just reduced in size....good luck...reds

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions