VDub75

Greenie
Sep 2, 2013
Waddy Ky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im new to detecting and found on Fort Hill in Frankfort Ky. Wasn't on the Fort hill property but I know a few people that live less then a 1/4 mile from it on the hill so I figured I might get lucky and this was something I found along with the bat mobile matchbox car and Scooby Doo van :). Only thing I can see on it it the word GLAY or CLAY. My brother wanted to take the grinder to it bc hes a moron but I got it before he did. IMG_0492.JPG IMG_0498.JPG IMG_0499.JPG IMG_0493.JPG IMG_0497.JPG

If someone might know it will help me out, Its most likely just trash but im just happy I didn't find another pop can. . We only spend like 20 minutes there before dark so hopefully we can find some relics when we have more time to spend really hunting. Thanks

Last edited:

Tejaas

Sep 8, 2012
TX Hill Country
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO ~ Propointer ~ Modified Lesche ~ Predator Little Eagle ~ Royal Picks ~ Marshalltown Trowels ~ Sift Tables/Screens
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Reminds me of the old brass disc they used to rivet on the cap of a core sample tube... Or a toolbox tool accountability marker... Or a coal mine check in tag... Or a random piece of corroded metal haha.

That's definitely a "G" though!!!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread