Best deep relic machine?

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
OP
OP
DiggerinVA

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got my garrett infinium this past week. I will be taking it out tomorrow hope I can report good things about it.
Please keep us up to date on the infinium...i have looked at that machine also. Thanks!

FLauthor

Aug 22, 2004
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
The Nautilus DMC metal detector has been a favorite of relic hunters for 35 years. It has Superior Depth and Search loop is balanced manually to provide maximum loop performance at all times. I've never hunted or owned one but I've known many who have and they were always a superior machine. Though many metal detectors have vast improvements, I don't know how many metal detectors can match a Nautilus and the person who is an expert with one. nautilus metal detectors

g money

Tenderfoot
Jul 22, 2013
Minelab explorer II with a skilled operator can out perform any nautilus ,I witnessed my friend out dig dozens of hunters EVERYTIME we went hunting ,most of them still used a nautilus detectors , they swear by them , I finally purchased a minelab explorer II also ,my elbow and my relic cases thank me EVERYTIME I go hunting ,Greg D ,Petersburg Va

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about a Fisher f75ltd with boost & caché mode very very deep,& highly sensitive good coin & relic machine

g money

Tenderfoot
Jul 22, 2013
I've heard a lot of very good input on the f75 also ,I use my minelab most of the time ,I also have a technetics t2 very similar to the f75 ,and have gotten really good results from it ,it's lightweight and works well in mineralized ground !!!! oh yeah ,and digs deeeep !!!!!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Grab t t2se I heard the Same to but with the se or Ltd you get those xtra modes that give you noticable depth to the originals

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
T2 SE or F75 Ltd . Both very deep and able to pick out the small stuff among trash. Very light as well. I swing my T2 SE all day with no issues. Think I'm going to get a big NEL coil for mine to see if it stabilizes it a bit and gives a bit more depth. Good luck whichever way you go

oneton

Jul 24, 2006
LOUISIANA
U CAN LIST ALL THE DETECTORS YOU WANT NOTHING BEATS THE NAUTILUS 2B OR 2BA IS ONE OF THE DEEPEST METAL DETECTOR FINDING SILVER AT 15-18 INCHES DEEP.YOU CAN PAY 1500$ FOR A DETECTOR WITH ALL THOSE WORTHLESS ELECTRONICS IF YOU LIKE BUT THE NAUTILUS WILL SWAMP IT.THIS IS NOT JUST MY OP BUT TRUE FACTS. MOST PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO LEARN A METAL DETECTOR ALL THEY WANT IS A TURN ON AND GO DETECTOR WITH THE FANCY SCREEN AND IF THEY HAVE TO PUT JUST 10 HRS OF LEARNING TIME IN A DETECTOR THEN THEY DONT WANT IT. THIS IS CALLED LAZY . ANOTHER GOOD DETECTOR IS THE TROY SHADOW X5 WHICH I HAVE ALSO IT WILL FIND COINS AT 15 INCHES ALSO.

FinderFinn

Dec 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a newbie with a used Fisher 1266x that I bought off fleabay. I have to say that so far I am more than happy with it and you only learn to appreciate it after learning how to use it. I would definately recommend it to everyone else also!

Joe(TX)

Aug 21, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Old School
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I am a newbie with a used Fisher 1266x that I bought off fleabay. I have to say that so far I am more than happy with it and you only learn to appreciate it after learning how to use it. I would definately recommend it to everyone else also!

I think that in today's market that the Fisher 1266X is a sleeper....it is great for relics and jewelry and coins.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread