funkman

Bronze Member
Apr 19, 2006
Middletown, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro & Ace 250
been a while - need help ID'ing an item

Hello again all...

Sorry its been a few years since I have been on the site and out hunting. Been going through some stuff but the itch to dig has hit again so I'm back.

Since we are getting pummeled with snow up here in the northeast I was looking through some of my finds and came across something that looks like a clasp or whatnot. Hoping someone can help me figure out what it is. The round bell shape part of it does spin and would spin completely around if that hunk of rust wasn't attached.

Anyway enjoy the pics and chime in on what it is and if anyone has pics of similiar items would be helpful.

Come on SPRING!!!

Funkman

Attachments

• SANY0082.JPG
    SANY0082.JPG
    307.9 KB · Views: 147
  • SANY0083.JPG
    SANY0083.JPG
    380.6 KB · Views: 132
  • SANY0084.JPG
    SANY0084.JPG
    270.4 KB · Views: 136
  • SANY0085.JPG
    SANY0085.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 135
  • SANY0086.JPG
    SANY0086.JPG
    192 KB · Views: 118

spickate

Greenie
Feb 18, 2014
Selkirk, NY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure but its pretty cool looking. The only thing I have seen in that detail and size are the mini models of household items that salespeople used to bring door to door to sell appliances. Not sure what that would be though. I concur with the snow thing. Winter sucks up here

TankerRobbie

Sep 22, 2013
Duncannon, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster GT.
Minelab ETrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
southernbandit said it exactly id be willing to bet its a candle snuffer from a church, im in monticello and you know just in middletown alone there is plenty of old churches, shoot me a pm maybe we can organize a hunt!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread