Looking for map for the treasure left by Mongolian in the northwest of China

Tauriel

Greenie
Jun 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a treasure hunter in the northwest of China. Recently I’m prospecting a treasure which was left and hidden underground by a Mongolian Tribe about a century ago. There should probably be gold, valuable jewelleries and even invaluable antiques in this treasure.

Actually, it is said that there were several Australians who went to this place prospecting those treasures for weeks during 1970s and 1980s, but they returned with nothing because of the wrong landmark. (The picture is an important landmark for locating this treasure, and it is the true one).

I was told by some informants that these Australians possessed the treasure map about this place, and I believe it is still somewhere with them or with their descendants.

If anyone recognises this landmark, or knows anyone who can recognise it or who may possess the treasure map, I would really like to get in touch with you and discuss about hunting this treasure, please contact me on [email protected] at your earliest convenience. I sincerely look forward to your prompt reply.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 164
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 164
OP
OP
T

Tauriel

Greenie
Jun 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If there is anyone who knows about it, please, let me know.

OP
OP
T

Tauriel

Greenie
Jun 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If there is anyone who knows about it, please, let me know.

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exactly what treasure around what date?

The date of the Mongolian Tribes go back to the stone age, so there is no telling, they also attacked other tribes and pillaged from each other.

The Mongol tribes emerged from an area which had been inhabited by humans as far back as the Stone Age, over 850,000 years ago.[SUP][1][/SUP]The peoples there went through the bronze age and iron age, then forming tribal alliances and beginning to battle with China. By the 3rd century BC, there was evidence of a nomadic culture, comprising Turkic peoples in tribes which battled with each other and neighboring cultures. They were subdued temporarily by the growing strength of the Chinese Tang Dynasty in the 7th century. Over the next few hundred years, the Chinese subtly encouraged warfare among the Mongol tribes, as a way of keeping them distracted from invading China. In the 12th century, the Mongol Genghis Khan was able to unite or conquer the warring tribes, forging them into a fighting force which went on to create the largest contiguous empire in world history.

OP
OP
T

Tauriel

Greenie
Jun 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there anyone who knows about it!

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm pretty sure if they have the treasure map they would have went and got it themselves.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread