disabled Vet

nfantrysgt007

Tenderfoot
Feb 2, 2013
I'm a disabled Vet living in Franklin co. NC . I am looking for a diggin buddy . I don't know many people here or No one interested in the hobby.. I am open to dig 7 days a week.. Being retired and not able to work is a mind crushing feat sitting at home staring at 4 walls. If any one in my area can have a little mercy then email me at [email protected]
Thanks for listening. Scott.

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sure wished you lived closer to me,but im sure you are going to get alot of ones on here near ya,bunch of good ones on here,thanks for your service too.

TheSleeper

Nov 25, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE/Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Scott, post this in the NC section>>> on the main forum page down at the bottom >>> treasurenet by location>> North Carolina, you stand a good chance of finding someone.

Also check the Add our club section for north Carolina, there are a couple of post in there about NC clubs.

If your ever in my neck of the woods give me a shout, I'd be honored to have you hunt with me..

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good Luck, I'm sure you'll get plenty of response from tnet. Metal Detecting is a great activity and you'll get to know a lot of people with same interest.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread