Inspector

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
Finger Lakes Region, Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Nox 600, w/6", Simplex+WHP, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Toltec, Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For me there is nothing better than finding relics and I run on a/m with with very little disc and I haul home alot of trash on every hunt. I was just cleaning my shed up some and thought I would share a few of my finds. finds1.JPG finds2.JPG finds3.JPG finds4.JPG finds5.JPG finds6.JPG finds7.JPG

Thanks for looking & Happy Hunting everyone

dudemanrel

Greenie
Mar 8, 2015
Detector(s) used
the power of force metal detector/brand name storm troopers incorporated detectors
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool finds i believe if i am correct the motorcycle toy might be a harley davidson toy or figurine an might fetch a good price but then again the man lost his head so it might diminish the value greatly but still could be worth alot in my opinion the one i saw on a tv show had the same problem lost head but it was more damaged than yours and they offered the guy 100 dollars for it he took it but could be more with yours cause yours is more cleaner than that guys toy

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good stuff today must have been clean up day I did the same thing found a couple things I didn't realize I had

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello,

Very interesting relics! A lot of horse related items. If you like to dig, AM is the way to go in my opinion. I have been hunting this way for a long time and have found it to be very productive in the correct setting.

Regards,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread