Bulldog finds indian artifact :o)

E59

Feb 28, 2005
On the river bank
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I thought I'd share a story about my new rescued bull dog. I got her last week and took her out for her first long walk on Sunday around 6 am. We went into the field behing the house for some artifact searching and neared one of the campsites. She decided to take a break from her burping and farting to be petted. RIGHT in front of her feet was a rough but perfect stone tool! I couldn't help but smile at my Sweet Rosie, she must be good luck. ;D And thankfully her legs did just fine so I'll have a new artifact hunter to take along all summer.

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
Cool dog Sara,sounds like a good hunting partner,hope you can post some pic,s.HH

N

NO$AM

Sounds like your dog and I would get along real well, we have a great deal in common. What was the tool? Any pix?

elkboy

Jan 29, 2004
Muncie, IND
Detector(s) used
whites XLT Spectrum
Glad that people like you are around. I was raised with bulldogs fore my family has always had a bulldog.
they are a breed all there own, no other dog like them.? must have been her way of saying thanks.. just be carefull in the summer and heat.? Good luck & HH Dave

Post a pic of the dog

OP
OP
E59

E59

Feb 28, 2005
On the river bank
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'll have my hubby teach my how to post a pic of her and the tool. I pick these things up with no idea what they are. I value even the crude ones because some hand made it hundreds of years ago and needed it, maybe loved it. In the same area my husband found a teeny tomahawk end made of hematite and when I hold it I think of my little boy and how the little one that played with was loved. Sappy, I know but I'm a sentimental person. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread