Diesel351

Tenderfoot
Mar 28, 2016
Warwick, RI
Detector(s) used
Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool, are you guys relic hunters or beach combers? I am a bit of both, my house sits in the middle of a historical area but I also have a beach in my backyard.

finderskeepers

Jul 26, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Boxes on sticks, that go beep
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I gravitate more toward relic hunting...stroll through a park cherry-pickin every once in a while and might find myself at the beach once or twice a year. I'm in Northern RI, give a shout if you wanna check out a spot or 2.

captain flintlock

Jul 21, 2015
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mostly a relic and coin hunter. I do hit the beach on occasion though but not often. I have to admit that I haven't hunted much in the last two years but plan on getting out more this year. Dust off my Tesoro and get diggin!!

finderskeepers

Jul 26, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mostly a relic and coin hunter. I do hit the beach on occasion though but not often. I have to admit that I haven't hunted much in the last two years but plan on getting out more this year. Dust off my Tesoro and get diggin!!

Hey Capt...maybe we could meet up some time. I'm just starting to research some spots Foster/Glocester/Burriville.

captain flintlock

Jul 21, 2015
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Capt...maybe we could meet up some time. I'm just starting to research some spots Foster/Glocester/Burriville.

Definitely! Always looking for a hunting buddy. I'll be reconfirming some of my private property spots in the next few weeks or so too! Let's keep in touch.

indigo401

Apr 14, 2016
off the beaten path
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter gold digger (don't make fun)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
western Coventry here, I have a lot of land, with access to every surrounding neighbors land for about 5 square miles, i've lived here my whole life and my family before me as well. if your into relics, old gristmills, forgotten farmlands, and destroyed houses from the great gale of the early 1800's this is the spot to hunt.

finderskeepers

Jul 26, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, work has been incredibly demanding this last few weeks so almost NO time for research or hunting. :( I did have a route last week that started in Westerly, RI went down to Mystic, CT, then back up to Preston and Danielson, CT. WOW!!! Some beautiful scenery and stonewalls everywhere! You guys who have easy access to Eastern CT, are very lucky.

finderskeepers

Jul 26, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
western Coventry here, I have a lot of land, with access to every surrounding neighbors land for about 5 square miles, i've lived here my whole life and my family before me as well. if your into relics, old gristmills, forgotten farmlands, and destroyed houses from the great gale of the early 1800's this is the spot to hunt.

Is that an invitation, Indigo??

captain flintlock

Jul 21, 2015
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I agree with finderskeepers. If that's an invitation, count me in!! It looks like we might have enough for a nice small group hunt. Would love to meet some more local hunters.

finderskeepers

Jul 26, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Capt. do you work during the week? I'm off on Friday.

finderskeepers

Jul 26, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:( Saturday's are regular work day for me. Sunday=usually off, except THIS sunday I have a side job.

captain flintlock

Jul 21, 2015
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:( Saturday's are regular work day for me. Sunday=usually off, except THIS sunday I have a side job.

Yeah same here. I did pick up some new batteries for my Tesoro. I'll take it out one evening after work and warm it up for the season!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread