Two cannonballs and a pistol

ssdsupply

Feb 20, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
I've been fixing and breaking stuff on my farm since coming home from Alaska last month and wanted to get out relic hunting. My son Spencer and Jarrett Kitchens went with me to see what we could find. I'm over the hill on being able to physically do the kind of relic hunting and gold dredging that I know a lot about and want to do. Now I am the coach. I'm going to be helping and teaching Jarrett so he will find good relics and prepare him for gold dredging in Nome with us next year. This weekend Jarrett found several pretty good bottles and a canister plate for a six pounder. He also found about 50 pounds of junk. Spence did well, he found a 24 lb CS Borman fuzed shell, a 12 lb shell and a modern pistol . Over the years Spence and I have found many modern pistols that have somehow managed to end up underwater. I've found pistols used in nine murders for law enforcement and Spence has also found several. Over the next couple weeks I will be unloading and preserving the relics that they found. We are also working on some new ways to find gold in Nome next year. People interested in going with us to Alaska next year should call me. 205-672-9310

Attachments

• IMG_0548.JPG
    IMG_0548.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 199
  • IMG_0547.JPG
    IMG_0547.JPG
    648.6 KB · Views: 182

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread